Mega Bizarre News Conference Held For Alleged Mega Millions Winner; Lawyer Hasn’t Seen Ticket

BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Is it a Mega bust? A single mom from Maryland has become an international star thanks to claims she won the Mega Millions jackpot. But now she’s sick of the attention.

Mike Hellgren has the latest on whether this is all a hoax.

The owner of the McDonald’s where the alleged winner worked says there is no evidence to support the woman’s claims that she hid the winning ticket somewhere inside the restaurant. And so far no one has come forward to claim the big prize.

The woman who claims she’s Maryland’s Mega Millions winner called a news conference that turned mega bizarre.  She wouldn’t talk, and her lawyer said he doesn’t know if she’s the winner.

“I cannot say with any certainty that this ticket exists,” said Edward Smith Jr., attorney.

But the day before, Mirlande Wilson–a single mom of seven–told WJZ the whole family was overjoyed about the prize.

Hellgren: “You told your kids. Are they excited?”

Wilson: “They’re excited because it’s a different life for me.”

“I don’t think she wants to see 15 minutes of fame. I think what she wants to do is raise her children, love ’em  and go on about her business,” Smith said. “Somebody else started this ball down the hill, not Ms. Wilson.”

Now a new rumor is swirling that a man from Glen Burnie is the big winner. His mom bragged about it to a TV station in Mississippi where she lives.

Lottery officials say it’s time for a reality check, pointing out no one has come forward.

“A lot of strange claims were being made. We know there was no shortage of  Photoshop lottery tickets on Facebook and Twitter,” said Stephen Martino, director of the Maryland Lottery.

Whether Wilson is the mega winner or not, she now wishes she never told anyone anything.

“She still wants to go back to her life and be anonymous,” Smith said. “Let’s be human about this. Come on. It’s just money, people.”

Oh, and what’s she paying her new lawyer?

“I can’t tell you that,” Smith said. “My God, they might as well come down here and get my license right now.”

Lottery officials will be holding a news conference Thursday afternoon to discuss all the rumors. WJZ will bring you any new developments.

More from Mike Hellgren

1. Cathy says:

I just read that a man named Michael Dronet won the Mega Millions!!! I hope he shows up and claims the ticket at the press conference. I think this woman is Crazy. Michael Donet if you read this,I sure could use some cash before you take off to Florida hehehe….

1. Millionaire babydaddy says:

Why would you leave the most valuable piece of paper in America in the busiest, highest traffic, highest volume restaurant on earth? She’s an idiot. When I read the title of the news story….I figured that she was a single reproducer looking for a) quick cash or b) notoriety so she could get paid for interviews because she is off her rocker (or on her rock).
      Too many nutcases out there.

1. Lance says:

The word you were looking for is ‘Welfare Broodmare’.

2. ctyankee1957 says:

Don’t you see where this is going? The real winner must have found the ticket at Mc Donalds and I am going to sue to get what’s rightfully mine!!! Great scam if it works out for her

3. GM says:

I hope that he won and comes forward or that someone else, but that nut woman, won. She acts either mentally challenged or on drugs. If no one paid attention to her crazy self, she would just fade away with her 7 kids with 7 different fathers.

1. John says:

This is false too because the lottery office said the ticket was a quick pick.

1. Cathy says:

Good Point John!!!

2. Jennifer says:

I have read the story several times and it only states that he bought 23 dollars worth of tickest in which he bought, one ticket at the 7 11 store it doesn’t state anything about him picking his own numbers or using quick pick. So you can’t really state that this story is false.

4. MegaLawsuits says:

This is another completely orchestrated story by the Gestapo. Unelected officials took over Washington and the media after the coup and cover up. Most of the comments online are financed with your tax dollars. Big brother is trying to create the perception of public opinion while burying the truth. They think you can’t handle the truth. Fact of the matter is we have no democracy, president, and freedom of press is an illusion.

Our next election is shaping up to be as big of a sham as the last. Do you know why Sarah Palin’s bus tour was really canceled? Do you know why she stayed 30 miles away from the second debate and chose the death of Steve Jobs to announce that she’s not running? Know what leaked out? Sarah Palin and Cain aren’t in the race for the same reason, the truth leaked out.

Search Palins Dirty Little Secret and learn what the media can no longer report on, the truth.

5. JC says:

What does it being a Quick Pick have to do with the story? There was no mention of whether it was a QP or she chose the #s. And why hasn’t any one asked her why she just doesn’t go to the MD and get the damn ticket? Gees.

6. kmrod says:

“search Palins Dirty Little Secret”

I challenge people to google “search Palins Dirty Little Secret” and read what this nutjob posts

7. Mike says:

The story said he got his numbers from a fortune cookie; therefore, the ticket was NOT a quick pick. Story is BOGUS…

8. Brian says:

O M G…

You *MUST* SEARCH the “Palins Dirtly Little Secret” link from this lunatic above. I swear you will laugh your butt off.

This guy is a class-A LUNATIC who needs to be incarcerated.

Seriously, I know we’re all supposed to be here for the trashy woman claiming to own the winning MegaMillions ticket but search “Palins Dirty Little Secret” instead.

Does anyone believe she hid a ticket worth that much in a McDonalds? If so, you’re also crazy. A lottery ticket is a BEARER INSTRUMENT meaning whomever shows up with it is the winner (unless you’ve signed the back). If this fool hid her ticket in a McDonalds full of employees ticked off that she won’t share, they’d rip that place to the ground looking for the ticket. I know I would. And if I found it, I’d share it with my co-workers and cut her out.

2. Ruzz says:

“One of the worst things that could happen is for someone to erroneously believe that the winning ticket’s been claimed only to have the actual holder of the ticket be confused and maybe throw away the ticket,” said Stephen Martino, director of the Maryland Lottery.

Or, to put it another way, it would be very bad if the people’s Republic of Maryland did not collect their $150M in taxes…

1. Cathy says:

The real winner is probably sitting back LOL at this woman…See the link above. I believe Michael Dronet is the real winner.

1. Palford says:

I don’t think he is

2. Don says:

Not if he is sticking to his story of getting the numbers from a fotune cookie.
        lottery office says the winning ticket was a “quick pick.”

2. StrongDreams says:

If the money is not claimed after 1 year, the prize goes back into the pool and will eventually get awarded to someone else.

3. RightOn says:

This lady is mentally not in her right frame of mind. Someone needs to turn her into a mental hospital and allow her to sit home and collect SSI because she shouldnt be fixing anybodies food with a brain like that, LOL!

1. Uncle Mike says:

Single mother of seven kids? That alone would make you crazy.

1. welfare queen says:

Don’t laugh, you are paying for them

2. onlyinamerica says:

It is not funny. WE are paying for this…

2. freecheese says:

I think she’s off her rocker, and is enjoying the media attention.
      Do the math: Seven chirllins’ and 37-years-old. Who are the daddy’s — just out of curiousity.

3. colliemom says:

I’m hoping the feds/state look into her situation; is she in the US legally (described as Hatian)? Is she collecting welfare for the kids (and is she admitting to her McDonald’s earnings)? Is she mentally stable enough to be providing a safe living situation for the 7 children? Something isn’t right here; probably many things aren’t right! Hope for the children’s sake someone with child services is looking at the situation.

4. Amirah says:

The winning ticket from the 7-11 sotre was a random lotto. Michael’s mother states that he got the numbers from a fortune cookie. If that is so than Michael is not the winner.

1. Sezmane says:

u could be on that tv show genius Amirah the genius!

5. Tom says:

I wonder if I can get hired at that McDonalds. If so, I would clean up every part of that restaurant and find that ticket, which is a bearer instrument.

1. jedi knight ivyan says:

That was my thought. The McDs will get its most thorough cleaning ever. Or, it might get mobbed and torn apart.

6. cms827 says:

She is a liar!!! Period!!!

1. Jerky Miester says:

Don’t be sayin that, cms! Al and Jesse will be comin down on you and calling you a racist, bigoted cracka!

2. spaceman says:

This is the type of person that believes in redistribution of wealth, as long as it’s someone else’s.

7. RH says:

I bet the employees at the golden arches in Millford Mill are looking for that ticket. How stupid is this woman? I mean if it was a ticket I purchased, I would have had it in my possession and if it was a pool, my co workers would have a copy of the tickets purchased. If I or the pool won, I would have put it in a safe deposit box at my bank, If it was the pool, I would contact my co workers and tell them the above and we would be renting a van or a bus to lottery headquarter to collect. I think McDonald will name a new burger, called the Mega McRat burger named after this troll.

1. Marriage says:

and it will sell for $5.00 – then she will claim that she has rights to royalty for it being named after her since she created the spotlight.

8. T-Bone says:

Dat ho bin smok’in too much crack!

9. Scott Martin says:

She is just trying to get them to tear the store apart….

10. SUSIE says:

1. Left State says:

If she’s illegal she won’t be deported. O’Malley will pay to send her to college, and possibly offer her a job in his administration.

11. skylordric says:

Is that McDonald’s still standing? If that place gets leveled by a mob of treasure hunters, she’s in for a HUGE lawsuit!

1. maryJo says:

yeah, like what are they gonna sue for – one of her 7 chillllren?

12. Ratz says:

I did not think that you could claim a lottery winning if you were not a U.S. Citizen. Is that fair?

1. bob from account temps says:

the lottery will pay anyone that signs the ticket and presents ID. illegals pay top tax rate to state and feds.

13. Jeff says:

Great, now everyone knows where it is, that was smart

14. Idiotmitten says:

HTH does she afford a lawyer?

15. yousefthe giant says:

First thing this thing needs to di is close her legs. Seven welfare babies? That is a scam in itself.

16. LEE M says:

She is trying to feed her seven babies.

17. 1uniquemonique says:

She’s doing all of this for publicity. She never had a winning ticket. I have to question the lawyer’s motive. Why would he/she represent her, if he has never seen the ticket. This beyotch is a “nut.” She should be arrested for being stupid!!!

18. Oh_to_be_Rich_someday says:

1. we did a pool – make a copy of all the tickets – gave everyone a copy of the tickets
    2. Had spouse buy personnel ones and keep them seperate from pool ones.
    3. We won – 18$ – divided it between 11 people….
    4. No one complained – – – -now if we had won
    5. We all would have called in sick to work the next duty day – and driven together to Springfield to collect our money…..

19. GozieBoy says:

Other first world nations only allow a very limited number of highly skilled, value adding people of unquestionable character and intent to become citizens of their country, thus increasing the quality, productivity and culture of that country. On the other hand, in the US we have Obama (including his gang of illegal relatives) and the loony Dems who are trying everything imaginable to open the flood gates (even further) to get every incompetent, uneducated, unskilled and often criminal elements from the third world — legal or not — to come and become new Dem voters, while taking jobs away from the existing lower class of workers here. Who then while making minimum wage reproduce like rabbits to populate the inner city gangs. Duh!

20. Buckwheat Obama says:

She wants one of the daddy’s for her seven kids to come back.

1. slb says:

That’s funny

21. BL says:

Why do they let stupid people win this, if she even did win. Looks to be trying to get attention knowing she isnt the one with the winning ticket but trying to get something out of it… Figures.

22. momsaid2 says:

She shouldn’t have to produce the physical ticket. A photocopy is enough proof. They must take her word for it. To do anything else would be…RAAAAAAACIST!

(Obama has shown the way. Emulate the ONE.)

1. LCV says:

LMSFAO! OBAMA SUCKS PERIOD! I voted for this bozo and it was the first and last I will for the turd!

23. ron says:

Very simple the store should have video and the time the ticket was purchase, and the lottery corporation can match the time of the winning ticket to the store video,,I can assure you they already seen who bought that ticket and just sitting back to watch who will come forward,

either this woman is playing one clever little game or she is just a flake looking for the attention.

1. barb says:

Thats my thought also! Why havent they made the security tape public, or at least produced it for the lottery agency and her lawyer. If I bought the winning ticket I would have cashed it not held a press conference to brag about it! And to announce to the world she hid it at McD’s…. I think shes full of bull!

2. Rusty Varner says:

I would go with a flake looking for attention.

24. boomboomn says:

I hope she did win, and will get off welfare. We’re paying for her 7 ba**ards.

1. Kevin says:

Not so fast… Read up.

Several cases in recent years where benefits were continued even after the winnings….

2. onlyinamerica says:

Even after she collects the money, she still can stay on welfare. She has 7 babies to feed… Poor lady…

25. William says:

Why is this sow getting so much coverage. She has nothing and her attorney is just as stupid as the one claimiong she hid the ticket in a fast food.

26. Wm says:

‘I hid it at the McDonalds’. And now she will claim that someone found and stoled her ticket. McDonalds will have to pay her $105 mil in a law suit.

1. maryJo says:

in addition to every other warning posted at the door that moochell wants regarding food, they’ll have another sign: any lottery tickets found in the cushions are ours to be pushin.

27. Kevin says:

She’s setting up a situation where she will try to sue McDonald’s and/or the co-workers.

First, it’s 911 calls about McNuggets, now this…

28. Tony P. says:

In the unlikely event that you ever win a large lottery jackpot, just get a grip of yourself and go turn in your ticket immediately. Then worry about lawyers and your tax situation. Once you turn it in, it can’t be lost. It can’t be stolen. It can’t be eath by your dog. Swept away in a flood. Picked up by a tornado. Burned in a fire. Once you turn it in, any arguments go to court.

The only legitimate question you might have is how to avoid double taxation in the event you intend to divide the pot.

If this woman is not deluded or a liar, she is a wack job.anyway. Or else playing a giant con game hoping to claim something she is not entitled to. Her lawyer may be hoping for a generous fee, but I think he is foremost trying somehow to protect her whatever the truth is.

29. Hate stupid people says:

This woman needs to be sterilized to avoid her DNA of EVER reproducing.

1. ding how says:

Too late she already has 7 welfare babies and probably 5 or 6 baby daddies. She is the epitome of what is wrong in America. Single mom of seven better have to pay back all that welfare she been collecting for years. This is precisely why natural selection needs to occur. without the guberment she would have been dead long before she could spawn 7 more worthless pieces of trash.

1. Ultros says:

And a guarantee vote for Obama, as long as she can keep getting her “Obama Bucks”

2. jr jackson says:

ha ha. She recieved ” Bush Bucks” long before Obama came along.

2. onlyinamerica says:

Amen !

30. Hiram Davis says:

They should fire her and not allow her back on the premises.

31. sickofthis says:

single mother with 7 children who works at McDonalds. wow. if she really won the lottery she needs to pay back all the dollars of welfare, foodstamps, WIC, medicaid, etc etc etc she has stolen from us taxpayers over the years.

1. onlyinamerica says:

Wishful thinking… It will NEVER happen !

32. Cindy says:

Why does every story involving a black person have to engender such rascist comments.It says more about all of you than it does about her.

1. Daniel Bryant says:

I am black and love to make jokes about myselft, and my peeps. Only the most insecure, paranoid and phony INSIST no jokes be made about them, like totally…ever (that’s my white teen girl jab) Gays are LEAST funny people of all. Joke about them, and they’ll kill themselves and you’ll go to jail for 20 years on a felony bully-charge. I dare u!

1. Yaspar says:

That’s, like, totally funny!

2. MsPhillyG says:

Daniel Bryant is as fake as that ticket that lady is as fake as that ticket that lady is claiming. No true Black man would hate himself so much as you do. You are so sad and despicable. Black people are a proud race and people like you just make yourself look ignorant and stupid just spewing filth about someone you nothing about. Like your race don’t make mistakes. You people a heartless disgusting pukes and I hope no of you breed because this word can’t take no more moronic imbeciles..

2. Yaspar says:

Why does every story about black people reinforce all the negative stereotypes? That says a lot about them. And what’s a “rascist” comment? See, another stereotype reinforced…

33. jackboot says:

I own the Brooklyn Bridge myself…..I have the deed to it….somewhere….just give me a few mintues to look for it….hmmm. I had it here somewhere….

34. jose says:

Seven kids wait till the baby daddys want a cut..

35. Daniel Bryant says:

It’s next to the deep frier, under Obama’s long form birth cert.

36. Rich says:

Another black person lying and cheating.

1. onlyinamerica says:

RACIST !!!

37. jackboot says:

If people are wiling to rob and kill someone for $5.00 and a bag of Cheetohs, how stupid would it be to announce yourself as the winner like that EVEN if she had won…which she obviously did not

38. Centurian says:

You get greedy and you get whats coming to you. I laugh at your misfortune you stupid broad or stupid liar. one or the other

39. daftshadow says:

a more believable story is that whoever purchased the winning ticket probably lost it, misplaced it and can’t find it, ended up in the trash by accident, etc,

40. whataworld says:

Single mother of seven, working at McDonald’s. Oiy. I’ll lay $50 that all of that money will be squandered within 5 years…tops.

41. Eff 2 da Gee says:

Is he reallya lawyer? Did someone check his credentials. Someone needs to pose as a state bar investigator & demand a copy of his license

42. Malachi says:

she either shows up with ticket at press conf to get the ball rolling on her winnings or shes a freaking liar….liar it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. Still Poor and Wish You Had WON says:

ALL the negative comments are a result of you jealous people who are still broke as as donkey’s ASS. HATERS.

44. yousefthe giant says:

Hati, The black hole of the earth. Capital to crooks, incest, aids, thieves, murderers
    & skin the color of poo.

45. yousefthe giant says:

I hear she stuck it up her underwear with all the gnats & crabs.

46. yousefthe giant says:

This great publicity & marketing for the lawyer & he didn’t have to pay one dime for it……. Brilliant!!

47. Hegro says:

Only a shegress would think she could claim millions of dollars with NO TICKET! Lol at her disgrace of a lawyer too – why is he even licensed??

48. cliff says:

I think she did win and has now given it to someone else to claim and split 50/50.
    sue her ass…….

1. Marian says:

Cliff you may be on to something. This lady is going to end up in court over this
      since she has taken this possible “hoax” this far

49. Jackinthebox says:

You are all terrible terrible people. I hope that after you die you find black Jesus and his 12 homeboy disciples waiting to wail on your ignorant hateful a$$es with bicycle chains for all of eternity.

The women is just poor and uneducated. Leave her the heck alone.

1. Fred says:

If she wanted to be left alone she probably should not have told the world she won the Mega Millions.

But a single mom with seven kids isn’t likely the type to think things through.

2. cbinflux says:

The woman is just lazy, promiscuous and LIVING OFF OF US!!!

50. Jason Burnstein says:

Yeah, she his the ticket in a 3/4 pounder with cheese and then forgot, and ate it….

51. suibne says:

….has the smell of tragedy all over it.

52. JPaul says:

How come the worst in society win or allegedly win. Our office is full of outstanding accountants and would have made awesome millionaires. We’re ready to quit pulling the cart.

53. Marian says:

Also that Mcdonalds is known for hiring illegal aliens. However Maryland regulations in relation to lottery winnings are written in such a way as to allow
    illegal aliens to collect money won playing the lottery.

54. duh no doy says:

Black people are so weird.

55. cbinflux says:

She and her chirdren won infinite generations on the dole!

EBT, you know me…

56. Ralloh says:

Why are we wasting even one second of time on this idiot. Hey lady, you’re lying. Actually I have the winning ticket. I accidentally flushed it down the toilet so it’s now somewhere in the sewer system. Come on now. Don’t you all believe me? Shouldn’t I get those millions?

57. Ralloh says:

As they say at the dry cleaners, “No ticky, no washy”.

58. J. Jackson says:

These dang jigs just never quit

59. Jaxon says:

Single mother of 7? Geez

1. onlyinamerica says:

What is your problem ? Why not 9 or 11 ? It’s all about bigger check from all of us.

60. Jamal el Jamal says:

Single mom of seven? Wow.

61. The Working Man says:

Who cares, she already exposed herself as an illegal negro who’s popped out 7 anchor babies here. At least she’s “working” at McDonalds (one reason I don’t go because of the “people” who are employed there) instead of sitting on her stoop, sleeping and doing drugs 168 hours a week. She probably does do those things, but only 128 hours a week. See, there’s a difference.

1. Millionaire babydaddy says:

wow dude….you are really a super duper racist. You shouldnt go to McDonalds because its garbage. Not because your hitler moustache doesnt fit in with the employees bling.

1. The Working Man says:

I never said that the quality of food WASN’T bad. It most surely is, but that’s only my number 2 reason for not going.

#3 is that i can get the same food, of better quality, in larger portions, for less money at the grocery store and cook them myself. I’m also sick of the welfare queens feeding their families on this garbage when there’s cheaper options elsewhere.

62. shoshanna says:

Thanks, y’all….I needed a good laugh!

63. danglingjohnson says:

She has a mega bootie…

64. cjv says:

All have failed to realize is that she may be playing and with seven kids, yes she may be on assistance. Another fact that she may know is that, if she won that money she has to pay that money back to the city/county and may be left with nothing after splitting it with 14 others. AND A REAL POSSIBILITY IS THAT SHE MAY HAVE GIVEN THE TICKET TO SOMEONE ELSE TO CLAIM AND CASH IT IN. SO SAD FOR CO-WORKER. her story changes like crazy.playing with their hopes dreams and worst emotions

65. puptentacle says:

Anyone notice the “Sweet Swine Pork Rinds” hat she is wearing. A Google search turns up NO MENTION of “Sweet Swine Pork Rinds” prior to today, but shows a blog at that links back to a “Dogs Against Romney” blog. Veddy Interesting.

66. James Woods says:

Is this a clear cut case of racism in the media? If this woman were white would the media allow her such a pass and give her all this attention? The lottery commission clearly stated previously that a man was on video buying the winning ticket. Unless she was the man buying the ticket she didn’t buy it.

Further I hope her lawyer is putting his law license in jeopardy (if he has one) for trying to pull such a scam and get money for nothing.

The media’s job from the get-go was to see the ticket; confirm with the lottery commission that the ticket was legitimate; and go from there. Why haven’t they done that?

Because she’s black and in america being a skin color automatically makes you a winner of something.

67. me says:

“They’re excited because it’s a different life for me.”
    I’m glad she is thinking about her children during this new stage in her life. No wonder she’s a single mom, all she cares about is herself.

68. kcsparky says:

She must really harbor a strong desire to work for Burger King, because this story really smells like a Whopper!

69. paul232 says:

She made an honest mistake, so I think she should get share the winnings with the other winners.

70. yousefthe giant says:

Lookout, there’s a coon in the room!! & she gonna lower the boom on all you Motha Fuk’rs. She be driving like Miss Daisy.

71. Kelvin says:

Your typical Obama voter on display

72. Escovado says:

My dog ate my winning lottery ticket.

73. NoMoBomma says:

The winning Mega ticket is hidden with Obama’s real Birth Certificate.

1. TWP says:

Along with Jimmy Hoffa’s body…..

74. Moses says:

She does not have the winninf ticket.Moses

75. MrSid says:

It’s bunk, I never believed this story from the beginning. This woman is angry about something at work and made this story up so they’d tear the McDonald’s apart looking for it. It’s a weak attempt at subterfuge but then again you can’t expect a low IQ POS like that to be able to come up with anything better.

76. josetoyou says:

It appears that this woman is trying to pull a fast one on fellow employees. If indeed she hid the ticket somewhere in the McDonalds building, she should not be allowed to retrieve it until she shows the group of tickets she bought for the coworkers. Greed gets you every time…

77. levant says:

This woman is smart.
    she will have 45 men come to her door with flowers claiming to be the father of one of her 7 kids.

78. cathy says:

I really dont think she won,why would any one hide a ticket in a place she works and the workers clainm it was a pool, also if she is an immagrint is she leagal,if not she should not collect any way

79. Brock Landers says:

Well if it turns out she isn’t the winner, she can still get some of Obama’s stash

80. Barry Sobama says:

Nice hat…

81. Slam says:

Wow. Watched part of an interview with this woman, and I don’t think her elevator goes all the way to the top floor. This is a publicity stunt, plain and simple. NO ONE, not even this dim bulb, would hide a ticket worth millions at a McDonalds. Sorry, lady, go back to quiet anonymity and desperation…and yes, I would like fries with that!

82. willard2 says:

and when it turns out she has no ticket……why it’s because her jealous fellow employees have stole it…..what a stupid way to get your 15 minutes of fame

83. Yipeee! says:

She was telling the truth! I was eating a Big Mac there yesterday afternoon, and dropped my pen on the floor. When I leaned down to pick it up, I noticed something stuck to the bottom of the table. It was a lotter ticket! And, it was the winner!!! Now, i’ve got it, and I’m not sharing with anyone. By the way, I’ll be calling a press conference on Saturday morning at the inner harbor. See you there!

84. Ronny R says:

Single mom with 7 children? Clearly a responsible individual, right?

85. sonnyboy1 says:

A single mother of 7?

86. Koatz says:

Someone mentioned tha the woman needs to produce the ticket, asap. Until then, any further news-stories about her are dumb. It’s obvious to me that she either bought the ticket then lost it, or never had the ticket in the first place. Still, what intrigues me the most is, if she is not the winner and in fact someone else bought the ticket, why doesn’t that person come forward.
    The story about some Maryland guy buying the ticket is bogus because Mega Millions Lottery officials state that the winning ticket is a quick-pick, and the mother of the man claims he used numbers from a fortune cookie.
    Things can’t get any stranger, and I am glad – for once – that I live elsewhere.

87. Jon says:

If she does have the winning ticket, then she is one greedy, lying piece of S**t who should be prosecuted. If she tries to cash in that winning ticket,she had better hire a few body guards to keep away those McDonald workers who were in this lottery pool

88. stoptouchingthatmabel says:

The women is a mo ron and the lawyer is a mo ron with a diploma.

89. eastcoast says:

She’s worried that she will have to pay back all the public assistance she’s received for her 7 kids over the years. As a taxpayer, I insist that she pay it back with interest.

90. knjigovodstvo fimak says:

Woah this blog is fantastic i like reading your articles. Stay up the good work! You already know, a lot of persons are searching around for this info, you can help them greatly.

91. fun for whole family says:

Attractive element of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually loved account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing on your feeds or even I fulfillment you get entry to constantly fast.