Homeowner Running Generator Dies Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore resident is dead due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

According to officials, the power was out in the 3600-block of Keene Avenue and a homeowner had a generator running in his basement.

Officials were called to the home for the report of an unresponsive resident. When they arrived, they found elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the home.

The man was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.


One Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
Your Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live