COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County Police have identified the body of a man found in Lake Elkhorn in Columbia.
The body of Andrew Austin, 32, was found Tuesday afternoon and removed from the water by county fire department personnel.
The preliminary autopsy revealed no signs of injury and no foul play is suspected.
Police are still awaiting information on a confirmed cause and manner of death. They also are still working to determine why Austin was in the lake.
Other Local News:
- 5 Dead Including Suspect At UK Parliament
- Baltimore Co. Officials Notified Of Intercepted Calls During Wiretap
- Police: Baltimore Man Suspected In Fatal NYC Stabbing; Says He Went To Kill Black Person
- Baltimore Co. Schools Reverse Policy On Heat Closures
- Firebombing Suspect Ordered Held Without Bail, Lawyer Says He Has Alibi