Body Discovered In Columbia Lake Identified
COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County Police have identified the body of a man found in Lake Elkhorn in Columbia.
The body of Andrew Austin, 32, was found Tuesday afternoon and removed from the water by county fire department personnel.
The preliminary autopsy revealed no signs of injury and no foul play is suspected.
Police are still awaiting information on a confirmed cause and manner of death. They also are still working to determine why Austin was in the lake.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Fmr. Federal Agents From Md. Charged With Bitcoin Money Laundering, Wire Fraud
- Local Frat Chapter Gets In Trouble For Underage Drinking
- Ravens Kicker Justin Tucker Gets Married
- 26 Cyclists Ride From Newtown To DC For Gun Control