COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County Police have identified the body of a man found in Lake Elkhorn in Columbia.
The body of Andrew Austin, 32, was found Tuesday afternoon and removed from the water by county fire department personnel.
The preliminary autopsy revealed no signs of injury and no foul play is suspected.
Police are still awaiting information on a confirmed cause and manner of death. They also are still working to determine why Austin was in the lake.
Other Local News:
- Medical Professionals Honored at 28th Annual Shock Trauma Gala
- Police: Maryland Officer Shoots Woman Riding in Stolen Car
- First Responders Celebrated; Towson Teacher Remembers Boston Bombing
- Anne Arundel Co. Closer to Getting Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- Trump Awards Purple Heart at Walter Reed Military Hospital