COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County Police have identified the body of a man found in Lake Elkhorn in Columbia.
The body of Andrew Austin, 32, was found Tuesday afternoon and removed from the water by county fire department personnel.
The preliminary autopsy revealed no signs of injury and no foul play is suspected.
Police are still awaiting information on a confirmed cause and manner of death. They also are still working to determine why Austin was in the lake.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Casinos Generate $66.84 M in Revenue In November 2013
- Former Ravens Player Arrested After Foot Chase In Miss. Person Of Interest In Missing Man Case
- Animals Killed In Exotic Pets Shop Fire In Md.
- Baltimore’s Washington Monument To Light Up Baltimore’s Holiday Season
- FBI Arrests National Guardsman Linked To Contraband Smuggling At Baltimore Jail