COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County Police have identified the body of a man found in Lake Elkhorn in Columbia.
The body of Andrew Austin, 32, was found Tuesday afternoon and removed from the water by county fire department personnel.
The preliminary autopsy revealed no signs of injury and no foul play is suspected.
Police are still awaiting information on a confirmed cause and manner of death. They also are still working to determine why Austin was in the lake.
Other Local News:
- Domino Sugar Climbs Aboard The International Space Station
- 2-Alarm Fire In 3-Story Building in Baltimore
- Four-Vehicle Collision In Easton, Two People In The Hospital
- Baltimore Police Department Yet To Receive Answer From FBI In Detective Suiter Murder Case
- Baltimore Mayor Announces Change In Martin Luther King Jr. Day Celebration