COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County Police have identified the body of a man found in Lake Elkhorn in Columbia.
The body of Andrew Austin, 32, was found Tuesday afternoon and removed from the water by county fire department personnel.
The preliminary autopsy revealed no signs of injury and no foul play is suspected.
Police are still awaiting information on a confirmed cause and manner of death. They also are still working to determine why Austin was in the lake.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Mayor On Confederate Statues: ‘I Wanted Them Out Of The City’
- Confederate Statues In Baltimore Taken Down Overnight
- Police Attempt To ID Shooting Suspect Caught On Camera
- Officials: Man Dove In Water To Free Boat Anchor; Didn’t Resurface
- Dangerous Baltimore Intersection Dubbed ‘Crash Corner’ Gets Makeover