Baltimore Man Killed In 3-Vehicle Crash On Beltway
Get Breaking News First
OVERLEA, Md. (AP/WJZ) — Maryland State Police say a man was killed when the car he was driving crashed into another car and a tractor-trailer on the Baltimore Beltway.
It happened about 11:30 a.m. Monday on Interstate 695 at Bel Air Road in Overlea. Troopers say Rick Carl Eisenacher of Baltimore was involved in a crash with another car and a tractor-trailer.
Police say Eisenacher, 51, was trapped in his car. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The two other drivers refused medical treatment. The accident is under investigation.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 showed the tractor-trailer on top of a car.
Traffic was snarled for several hours in the area and was diverted at Route 43.
All lanes have since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Another Blast Of Winter Weather Headed To Maryland
- Weekend MARC Trains From Baltimore To D.C. Break Ridership Records
- Manhunt Underway After Suspect Named In City Police Officer Shooting
- Snowy Owls Captured Near Martin State Airport
- Frederick Man Arrested In Death Of Child
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)