OVERLEA, Md. (AP/WJZ) — Maryland State Police say a man was killed when the car he was driving crashed into another car and a tractor-trailer on the Baltimore Beltway.
It happened about 11:30 a.m. Monday on Interstate 695 at Bel Air Road in Overlea. Troopers say Rick Carl Eisenacher of Baltimore was involved in a crash with another car and a tractor-trailer.
Police say Eisenacher, 51, was trapped in his car. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The two other drivers refused medical treatment. The accident is under investigation.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 showed the tractor-trailer on top of a car.
Traffic was snarled for several hours in the area and was diverted at Route 43.
All lanes have since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Officials Discuss Zika Virus Prevention
- Several Students Injured In Baltimore School Bus Crash
- University Of Md. Campus Police Accused Of Racism
- Baltimore Police Investigate After 2 Fatally Killed At The Alameda
- Ray Rice Discusses Life Lessons With Ravens Rookies
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)