OVERLEA, Md. (AP/WJZ) — Maryland State Police say a man was killed when the car he was driving crashed into another car and a tractor-trailer on the Baltimore Beltway.
It happened about 11:30 a.m. Monday on Interstate 695 at Bel Air Road in Overlea. Troopers say Rick Carl Eisenacher of Baltimore was involved in a crash with another car and a tractor-trailer.
Police say Eisenacher, 51, was trapped in his car. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The two other drivers refused medical treatment. The accident is under investigation.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 showed the tractor-trailer on top of a car.
Traffic was snarled for several hours in the area and was diverted at Route 43.
All lanes have since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Md. Family Criticized For YouTube Prank Videos Issues Apology
- Police ID Suspect In Car Chase That Ended In Officer-Involved Shooting
- 5-Alarm Fire Causes University Of Maryland To Close Early Monday
- Pranksters Plant Tree On High School Baseball Field
- Crews Working 5-Alarm Fire Near University Of Maryland
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)