OVERLEA, Md. (AP/WJZ) — Maryland State Police say a man was killed when the car he was driving crashed into another car and a tractor-trailer on the Baltimore Beltway.
It happened about 11:30 a.m. Monday on Interstate 695 at Bel Air Road in Overlea. Troopers say Rick Carl Eisenacher of Baltimore was involved in a crash with another car and a tractor-trailer.
Police say Eisenacher, 51, was trapped in his car. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The two other drivers refused medical treatment. The accident is under investigation.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 showed the tractor-trailer on top of a car.
Traffic was snarled for several hours in the area and was diverted at Route 43.
All lanes have since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Serial Case: Closing Arguments Adnan Syed’s Hearing For New Trial
- Friend Says Slain Teen Talked Of Running Away With Defendant
- Officer Opposes Delay In His Freddie Gray Trial
- Family Of Woman Run Down In Fells Point Say She’s On The Road To Recovery
- Many Choices, Late Decisions As New Hampshire Votes
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)