OVERLEA, Md. (AP/WJZ) — Maryland State Police say a man was killed when the car he was driving crashed into another car and a tractor-trailer on the Baltimore Beltway.
It happened about 11:30 a.m. Monday on Interstate 695 at Bel Air Road in Overlea. Troopers say Rick Carl Eisenacher of Baltimore was involved in a crash with another car and a tractor-trailer.
Police say Eisenacher, 51, was trapped in his car. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The two other drivers refused medical treatment. The accident is under investigation.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 showed the tractor-trailer on top of a car.
Traffic was snarled for several hours in the area and was diverted at Route 43.
All lanes have since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Mayor Pugh Vetoes $15 Minimum Wage Bill, Workers, Business Owners React
- Man Stopped For Medical Emergency, Found To Be Sex Trafficking Suspect By Police
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- Baby Boy Killed, Babysitter Injured After Family Dog Attacks
- VIDEO: Police Still Searching For Suspect In Trans Woman Death, ID Vehicle Possibly Involved
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)