Man Shot & Killed Near Johns Hopkins Hospital
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating a fatal shooting in Southeast Baltimore.
It happened in the 2000-block of Orleans Street–just two blocks from the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Detectives say a man shot Thomas Carter several times before taking off.
The 22-year-old was taken to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- 14-Year-Old Boy Charged As An Adult For Raping 8-Year-Old Girl
- At Least 3 Injured In Crash Involving Dump Truck On Rt. 32 At 295
- 17-Year-Old Youth Leader Laid To Rest As City Leaders Work To Stop Teen Violence
- Md. Man Held In Cuban Prison Says He Will Leave This Year– Dead Or Alive
- Missing N.Y. Girl May Have Traveled With Unknown Man To Baltimore