BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating a fatal shooting in Southeast Baltimore.
It happened in the 2000-block of Orleans Street–just two blocks from the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Detectives say a man shot Thomas Carter several times before taking off.
The 22-year-old was taken to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- Memorial Day Observance Will Honor 6 Md. Servicemembers Killed
- Memorial Day Weekend Officially Kicks Off Ocean City’s Summer Season
- Police Looking For Missing Md. Teen
- Fmr. Naval Academy Choir Director Hopes New Book Will Inspire Young Women To Be Leaders
- Discounts, Freebies For Veterans This Memorial Day