BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating a fatal shooting in Southeast Baltimore.
It happened in the 2000-block of Orleans Street–just two blocks from the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Detectives say a man shot Thomas Carter several times before taking off.
The 22-year-old was taken to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- Md. School For The Deaf Calls Phony Mandela Interpretation ‘Hurtful’
- $6.5M Bust: Foreign Prescription Drugs, Cigarettes Trafficked At Pikesville Pharmacy
- Police ID 2 Killed In Crash On Baltimore-Washington Parkway
- Towson Tigers Hope To Earn Their Stripes In Football Quarterfinals
- Cooling Unit On International Space Station Shuts Down