Man Shot & Killed Near Johns Hopkins Hospital
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating a fatal shooting in Southeast Baltimore.
It happened in the 2000-block of Orleans Street–just two blocks from the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Detectives say a man shot Thomas Carter several times before taking off.
The 22-year-old was taken to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Health Officials, Hospitals Coordinate On Ebola
- Marylanders Get A Jump Start In The 2014 Election With Early Voting
- Federal Contractor With Top Secret Security Clearance Faces Child Porn Charges
- Annapolis, Md.’s Historic Capital, Named A National Treasure
- Birth Of 4 Tiny Turtles At National Aquarium Makes History