BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating a fatal shooting in Southeast Baltimore.
It happened in the 2000-block of Orleans Street–just two blocks from the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Detectives say a man shot Thomas Carter several times before taking off.
The 22-year-old was taken to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- O.J. Simpson Granted Parole For 2008 Armed Robbery, Will Be Released In October
- Company Sued For Alleged Racial, Religious Discrimination Against Muslim At Md. Facility
- Heat Advisory, Code Red Air Quality Alert In Effect Today
- Delays On I-95 NB After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- Musk: Verbal Approval Given For D.C. To NYC Train, Trip Would Take 29 Minutes