BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating a fatal shooting in Southeast Baltimore.
It happened in the 2000-block of Orleans Street–just two blocks from the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Detectives say a man shot Thomas Carter several times before taking off.
The 22-year-old was taken to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Deadly Virginia Car Attack Faces Upgraded Charge
- Snow Covers Region; Icy Conditions Expected Overnight
- Fire Officials Release Cause Of Death In Fire That Killed Baltimore Mother, 2 Daughters
- Maryland Agency Announces Oyster Restoration Plan
- Baltimore Police Arrest ‘Shooting Spree’ Suspect After Pursuit Through City