Man Shot & Killed Near Johns Hopkins Hospital
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating a fatal shooting in Southeast Baltimore.
It happened in the 2000-block of Orleans Street–just two blocks from the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Detectives say a man shot Thomas Carter several times before taking off.
The 22-year-old was taken to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call 911 immediately.
Other Local News:
- 7 Injured When Car Crashes Into Andy Nelson’s Barbecue Restaurant
- Maryland Live! Casino Eyes Soon-To-Be-Fired Atlantic City Workers
- Police: Woman Spit On Officers’ Faces During Drug Arrest In Glen Burnie
- Can’t Beat It? Eat It. Snakehead Fish Becomes State Trophy
- Drivers Should Expect Upcoming Lane Closures On The Bay Bridge