Girl, 7, In Critical Condition After Being Struck By Mother’s SUV
Get Breaking News First
POTOMAC, Md. (AP) — Montgomery County police say a 7-year-old girl is in critical condition after being struck by her mother’s SUV in the driveway.
Police say it happened Sunday night in Potomac, where officers found the unresponsive child in the driveway of her home.
Police say the girl’s mother, Wenhua Song, was leaving for the grocery store when her sport utility vehicle somehow struck her child, identified as 7-year-old Xitong Kong, in the driveway.
The girl was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital with life threatening injuries and remains in critical condition.
The circumstances remain under investigation.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- At Least 2 In Va. Dead After Tornado Touches Down Near Md. Line
- Hundreds In Baltimore Rally To Show Solidarity With Those In Gaza
- Ray Rice Assault Costs Him 2-Game Suspension And Half A Million Dollars
- 11 & 14-Year-Old Among 3 Brothers Charged In Stepfather’s Murder
- BGF Leader Sentenced To 10 Years In Baltimore Jail Racketeering