Woman Killed In East Baltimore Shooting
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal shooting.
According to police, they were called to the 800-block of Abbott Court shortly before 4 p.m. Tuesday for a shooting. When they arrived, they found Gwendolyn Johnson, who had been shot in the stomach.
Johnson was taken to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard
- CHAOS: 15 Officers Injured, Businesses Looted, Fires Set As Violent Riots Plague Baltimore
- Baltimore City Leaders Urging Rioters To Get Off The Streets
- Huge Fires Burn Downtown Baltimore Buildings Shortly After Riots
- Baltimore Mayor Imposes Curfew, Says ‘Thugs’ Trying To Tear Down City