Woman Killed In East Baltimore Shooting
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal shooting.
According to police, they were called to the 800-block of Abbott Court shortly before 4 p.m. Tuesday for a shooting. When they arrived, they found Gwendolyn Johnson, who had been shot in the stomach.
Johnson was taken to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Local Aircraft Experts Weigh In On The Mystery Of The Missing Malaysian Jetliner
- Crews Battle 3-Alarm Fire At Dundalk Paper Recycling Plant
- Police Officer Shot In East Baltimore; Extremely Critical Condition
- Father In Amber Alert Returned To Md. To Face Murder Charges
- Man Shoots Wife In Randallstown, Flees To Baltimore City & Shoots Himself In Head