Woman Killed In East Baltimore Shooting
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal shooting.
According to police, they were called to the 800-block of Abbott Court shortly before 4 p.m. Tuesday for a shooting. When they arrived, they found Gwendolyn Johnson, who had been shot in the stomach.
Johnson was taken to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Highway Safety Officials Urge Marylanders To Share The Road
- Orioles In Boston As City Marks 1 Year Since Marathon Bombings
- 5 Taken To The Hospital After Megabus Crash Near Havre De Grace
- Detectives Still Searching For Gunman Who Shot Kayaker In Pasadena
- Veteran Police Sergeant Gets No Jail Time In Misconduct Case