Woman Killed In East Baltimore Shooting
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal shooting.
According to police, they were called to the 800-block of Abbott Court shortly before 4 p.m. Tuesday for a shooting. When they arrived, they found Gwendolyn Johnson, who had been shot in the stomach.
Johnson was taken to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Crews Battle 3-Alarm Blaze In Lake Shores
- Conflict Of Interest In Freddie Gray Case?
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’
- More Fans, More Fun At This Year’s Ravens Training Camp