Portion Of Toddler’s Nose Bitten Off In Dog Attack
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—A toddler is hospitalized after a neighbor’s dog bit off a portion of his nose.
It happened Saturday in the 200-block of Glen Road in Glen Burnie.
The dog, a lab/terrier mix, was confined in his own yard at the time of the incident.
Police say the 3-year-old boy may have put his face under the fence through a hole and was then bitten.
The child was taken to Johns Hopkins Pediatrics Trauma in Baltimore.
The owners of the dog turned it over to Animal Control, which will investigate the incident.
Fire department personnel recovered the portion of the boy’s nose that had been bitten off and took it to the hospital.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Co. Fire Dept. Releases Report From Night Firefighter Died
- 17-Year-Old Youth Leader Laid To Rest As City Leaders Work To Stop Teen Violence
- Students At American University Call For Action After Shocking Emails Leaked
- More Than Half Of Maryland Voters Still Undecided On Next Governor
- Memorial Held For Man Who Died During Diving Trip With Friends In Indonesia