Portion Of Toddler’s Nose Bitten Off In Dog Attack
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—A toddler is hospitalized after a neighbor’s dog bit off a portion of his nose.
It happened Saturday in the 200-block of Glen Road in Glen Burnie.
The dog, a lab/terrier mix, was confined in his own yard at the time of the incident.
Police say the 3-year-old boy may have put his face under the fence through a hole and was then bitten.
The child was taken to Johns Hopkins Pediatrics Trauma in Baltimore.
The owners of the dog turned it over to Animal Control, which will investigate the incident.
Fire department personnel recovered the portion of the boy’s nose that had been bitten off and took it to the hospital.
Other Local News:
- 8 Officers & 6 Detainees Injured In Baltimore Incident
- Live TV Killings Sparking New Calls For Gun Control Reform
- Baltimore Police Cancel Leave For Officers During Freddie Gray Hearings
- State Looking Into O’Malley’s Discount Purchase Of Furniture
- Ride Operator Found Dead In Trailer At Maryland State Fair