BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A fatal fire in Northwest Baltimore is under investigation.
It happened Wednesday around 5 a.m. at a home in the 3800-block of Hilton Road. Fire units arrived to find a house with smoke and fire on the first floor.
Firefighters removed a man from the house in cardiac arrest. He was treated on the scene and transported to Sinai Hospital, where he later died.
The fire was brought under control at 5:24 a.m.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
Other Local News:
- Friction Between New Annapolis Mayor And Council Alderman Resolved
- Fast Food Employees Asking To More Than Double The Minimum Wage
- Crews Work To Repair Large Water Main Break In Dundalk
- Baltimore’s Washington Monument To Light Up Baltimore’s Holiday Season
- Lady Baltimore Lights Up New Home At The Maryland Historical Society