Man Dies In Early Morning Fire In Northwest Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A fatal fire in Northwest Baltimore is under investigation.
It happened Wednesday around 5 a.m. at a home in the 3800-block of Hilton Road. Fire units arrived to find a house with smoke and fire on the first floor.
Firefighters removed a man from the house in cardiac arrest. He was treated on the scene and transported to Sinai Hospital, where he later died.
The fire was brought under control at 5:24 a.m.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
Other Local News:
- At Least 2 In Va. Dead After Tornado Touches Down Near Md. Line
- Hundreds In Baltimore Rally To Show Solidarity With Those In Gaza
- Ray Rice Assault Costs Him 2-Game Suspension And Half A Million Dollars
- Female Navy Academy Grad Named to Blue Angels Squadron
- 11 & 14-Year-Old Among 3 Brothers Charged In Stepfather’s Murder