Man Dies In Early Morning Fire In Northwest Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A fatal fire in Northwest Baltimore is under investigation.
It happened Wednesday around 5 a.m. at a home in the 3800-block of Hilton Road. Fire units arrived to find a house with smoke and fire on the first floor.
Firefighters removed a man from the house in cardiac arrest. He was treated on the scene and transported to Sinai Hospital, where he later died.
The fire was brought under control at 5:24 a.m.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
Other Local News:
- 9-Year-Old Boy Dies From Beating Over Birthday Cake
- Baltimore Police Announce Series Of Arrests In Shootings, Homicides
- Community Leaders Hope To Revive City Post Riots With ‘The Baltimore Act’
- Hogan Administration Adds $1 Million In Funding For Youth Jobs Program
- Marylanders Thrilled By US Victory In World Cup