BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A fatal fire in Northwest Baltimore is under investigation.
It happened Wednesday around 5 a.m. at a home in the 3800-block of Hilton Road. Fire units arrived to find a house with smoke and fire on the first floor.
Firefighters removed a man from the house in cardiac arrest. He was treated on the scene and transported to Sinai Hospital, where he later died.
The fire was brought under control at 5:24 a.m.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
Other Local News:
- 3 Firefighters Injured, Dog Dies In Temple Hills Fire
- FIRST WARNING WX: Health Dept. Declares Code Red for Monday
- Woman Stabbed, Man Shot During Baltimore Domestic Incident, Police Say
- Gov. Hogan ‘Hair BobbleHead’ Winner of Bowie Baysox’s ‘Bobblection’
- Suspect Opens Fire On Off-Duty Maryland Sheriff, Authorities Say