Man Dies In Early Morning Fire In Northwest Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A fatal fire in Northwest Baltimore is under investigation.
It happened Wednesday around 5 a.m. at a home in the 3800-block of Hilton Road. Fire units arrived to find a house with smoke and fire on the first floor.
Firefighters removed a man from the house in cardiac arrest. He was treated on the scene and transported to Sinai Hospital, where he later died.
The fire was brought under control at 5:24 a.m.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore City Leaders Discuss How To Cut Violence Claiming Young Lives
- Md. Native & Former Voice Of Elmo Cleared Of 3 Child Sexual Abuse Charges
- Officer Injured In Police-involved Crash In East Baltimore
- Md. Man Held In Cuban Prison Says He Will Leave This Year– Dead Or Alive
- Underwater Vegetation Is Making A Comeback In The Chesapeake Bay