Man Dies In Early Morning Fire In Northwest Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A fatal fire in Northwest Baltimore is under investigation.
It happened Wednesday around 5 a.m. at a home in the 3800-block of Hilton Road. Fire units arrived to find a house with smoke and fire on the first floor.
Firefighters removed a man from the house in cardiac arrest. He was treated on the scene and transported to Sinai Hospital, where he later died.
The fire was brought under control at 5:24 a.m.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
Other Local News:
- Uncertainty Among Family Members As Baltimore City Jail Closure Underway
- 45 Homicides In July Becomes Baltimore’s Deadliest Since 1972
- Which City Worker Is Making Top Dollar In Baltimore?
- Scientists: Droughts, Flooding Across US To Become More Extreme
- Md. Congressman Wants To Jump Start Protection From Cyber Attacks