Man Dies In Early Morning Fire In Northwest Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A fatal fire in Northwest Baltimore is under investigation.
It happened Wednesday around 5 a.m. at a home in the 3800-block of Hilton Road. Fire units arrived to find a house with smoke and fire on the first floor.
Firefighters removed a man from the house in cardiac arrest. He was treated on the scene and transported to Sinai Hospital, where he later died.
The fire was brought under control at 5:24 a.m.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
Other Local News:
- 5 Taken To The Hospital After Megabus Crash Near Havre De Grace
- Veteran Police Sergeant Gets No Jail Time In Misconduct Case
- Orioles In Boston As City Marks 1 Year Since Marathon Bombings
- Baltimore Police Officer Climbs Into City Storm Drain To Save Puppy
- 2-Day Bike Ride To Conquer Cancer Coming To Maryland This Fall