BALTIMORE (WJZ) — City police are investigating a shooting in North Baltimore.
They found a man with a gunshot wounds to the chest and back just before 6 p.m. Thursday in the 700-block of E. 21st Street.
The victim was sent to an area hospital.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2433.
Other Local News:
- Maryland’s Highest Court Rules In Medical Marijuana Case
- Police: 60-Year-Old Woman Assaulted; Confronted Man For Sleeping In Front Of House
- Maryland Congressman John K. Delaney Announces Run For President
- Flood Warnings, Watch Issued In Md. As Heavy Rains Move Through
- Fire Causes ‘Extensive Damage’ To Coconut Charlie’s In Pasadena