BALTIMORE (WJZ) — City police are investigating a shooting in North Baltimore.
They found a man with a gunshot wounds to the chest and back just before 6 p.m. Thursday in the 700-block of E. 21st Street.
The victim was sent to an area hospital.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2433.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Sends National Guard To US Virgin Islands
- Police: Howard County’s 2017 Overdose Tally Surpasses 2016’s Total
- Bank Robbery In Baltimore County Leads To Crash, Arrest In The City
- Police: Suspect Shot, Killed While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland