BALTIMORE (WJZ) — City police are investigating a shooting in North Baltimore.
They found a man with a gunshot wounds to the chest and back just before 6 p.m. Thursday in the 700-block of E. 21st Street.
The victim was sent to an area hospital.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2433.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- Howard County’s Newest Equipment Will Aid In Life-Saving Water Rescues
- Rock Climber Hurt In Fall In Western Maryland
- NYPD Commissioner Calls Out Mosby For ‘Inexperience, Overcharging Cops’
- FDA Delay Raises Slim Hope for Muscular Dystrophy Drug