BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A former Baltimore County teacher is charged with sexually abusing children at the church where he was a youth leader.
Raymond Fernandez, 49, is behind bars, charged with abusing two teenagers in 1997.
The victims allege they were molested while Fernandez was a youth leader at Greater Grace Church.
They say they were abused at church events and in their homes.
Police are searching for more victims.
Other Local News:
- ‘He Made It 10 Times Better’; Fellow Officer Describes Detective Who Was Murdered
- Travel Officials Getting Ready For Influx Of Travelers This Holiday Season
- HBO Documentary ‘Baltimore Rising’ Gets Positive Reviews From Baltimore Residents
- Police Searching For Teen Missing From Rosedale
- Man Caught With Loaded Gun In Carry-On Bag; 23 Recovered At BWI This Year