BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A former Baltimore County teacher is charged with sexually abusing children at the church where he was a youth leader.
Raymond Fernandez, 49, is behind bars, charged with abusing two teenagers in 1997.
The victims allege they were molested while Fernandez was a youth leader at Greater Grace Church.
They say they were abused at church events and in their homes.
Police are searching for more victims.
Other Local News:
- Third Murder Trial For Maryland Man Ends Again In Mistrial
- Early Voting Ends Thursday For Primary Election
- Proceeds From Fundraiser Going To Scholarship Named After Fallen Ellicott City Hero
- 24-Hour Lacrosse Tournament Raises Money For Veterans
- Local Group Pushing For Cleaner Air In Baltimore Region With Campaign