BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A former Baltimore County teacher is charged with sexually abusing children at the church where he was a youth leader.
Raymond Fernandez, 49, is behind bars, charged with abusing two teenagers in 1997.
The victims allege they were molested while Fernandez was a youth leader at Greater Grace Church.
They say they were abused at church events and in their homes.
Police are searching for more victims.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Fire Department To Give Away Smoke Alarms To Needy
- New Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Reflects on Leaving Baltimore With Vic Carter
- Young Cancer Survivor Gets His Wish At NFL Draft
- 3 Taken to Hospital Following Carbon Monoxide Leak
- Police: Man Tied Up Elderly Couple During Home Invasion