Former Baltimore County Teacher Charged With Sexually Abusing Teens
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A former Baltimore County teacher is charged with sexually abusing children at the church where he was a youth leader.
Raymond Fernandez, 49, is behind bars, charged with abusing two teenagers in 1997.
The victims allege they were molested while Fernandez was a youth leader at Greater Grace Church.
They say they were abused at church events and in their homes.
Police are searching for more victims.
Other Local News:
- Glen Burnie Juveniles Arrested For Theft And Tampering With Automobiles
- Jury Reaches Verdict In Road Rage Murder Trial: Not Guilty On All Charges
- Unidentified Woman’s Body Found In North Point
- Police: Drunk Man Fails To Enter Wrong Home, Falls Asleep On Porch
- Candidate Discusses Secessionist Controversy: ‘I Am An Anti-Racist’