Former Baltimore County Teacher Charged With Sexually Abusing Teens
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A former Baltimore County teacher is charged with sexually abusing children at the church where he was a youth leader.
Raymond Fernandez, 49, is behind bars, charged with abusing two teenagers in 1997.
The victims allege they were molested while Fernandez was a youth leader at Greater Grace Church.
They say they were abused at church events and in their homes.
Police are searching for more victims.
Other Local News:
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’
- Police Body Cameras Coming To Baltimore
- Safari Club Membership Suspended For Hunter In Lion Killing
- Gov. Larry Hogan Expected To Close City Jail
- Civilian Employee For Baltimore Police Dept. Indicted On Possession Of Child Porn