BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A former Baltimore County teacher is charged with sexually abusing children at the church where he was a youth leader.
Raymond Fernandez, 49, is behind bars, charged with abusing two teenagers in 1997.
The victims allege they were molested while Fernandez was a youth leader at Greater Grace Church.
They say they were abused at church events and in their homes.
Police are searching for more victims.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Co. Fire & MTA Simulating Terrorist Attack Over Weekend At Metro Stops
- Md. State Police Looking For Suspect In Road Rage Incident
- Police Say Efforts To Crack Down On Illegal Dirt Bike Riding Is Working
- 18 Emaciated Horses Rescued From Maryland Farm
- Police Investigating Serious Crash In Anne Arundel County