6 Exposed To Carbon Monoxide, Taken To Hospital

BALTIMORE (AP) — Fire officials say six residents of an assisted living apartment complex were taken to a hospital after being exposed to carbon monoxide.

Fire department spokesman Ian Brennan says several residents of the Hamilton Springs Apartments in Northeast Baltimore were evaluated Sunday night. He says six people were taken to a local hospital for treatment of carbon monoxide exposure.

Officials say they believe the fumes came from an appliance in a kitchen.

(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Comments

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
Your Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live