Driver Killed In Crash With Tractor-Trailer During Police Pursuit
PERRYVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland State Police are investigating a crash that killed a driver police were pursuing in Perryville.
An investigation found officers from the Elkton Police Department attempted to stop a Honda for speeding early Thursday morning along westbound US Route 40.
Police say the Honda’s driver didn’t stop and continued along Route 40.
Elkton Police continued to pursue the vehicle, but then were assisted by the North East Police Department and the Cecil County Sheriff’s Department.
The Honda rear-ended a tractor-trailer on westbound US Route 40 just before Jackson Station Road. The driver was killed. The identity of the driver was not released.
Other Local News:
- 1 Person Taken To Hospital After Minor Fire Reported At M&T Bank Stadium
- Former Va. Governor Stands Trial, Accused Of Misusing Power
- Boyfriend Of Missing North Point Woman Arrested On Weapons Violation
- Man Admits To Helping Friend Kill Wife For Life Insurance
- Gov. O’Malley Talks Immigration With Faith Leaders