BALTIMORE (AP) — A former youth center worker at Fort Meade has been charged with sexually abusing a minor who took part in after-school programs the worker conducted.
Anthony Dennis Williams II, 27, of Severn was arrested Tuesday. It could not be determined if he has a lawyer.
According to court documents, Williams was a child youth and school-aged services employee at the Fort Meade Youth Center. Federal prosecutors say in 2010 and 2011, Williams sexually abused a boy, who was 12 or 13.
Documents also say that Williams exchanged sexually explicit photos and videos with the boy.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Lt. Gov. Rutherford Under Fire For Comments About Hate Speech
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Prince George’s County
- BPD: City Councilwoman Attacked In South Baltimore Parking Garage
- Teen In Bowers Case Found Not Guilty 1st-Degree Premeditated Murder
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting