Former Youth Center Worker At Fort Meade Charged With Sex Abuse
BALTIMORE (AP) — A former youth center worker at Fort Meade has been charged with sexually abusing a minor who took part in after-school programs the worker conducted.
Anthony Dennis Williams II, 27, of Severn was arrested Tuesday. It could not be determined if he has a lawyer.
According to court documents, Williams was a child youth and school-aged services employee at the Fort Meade Youth Center. Federal prosecutors say in 2010 and 2011, Williams sexually abused a boy, who was 12 or 13.
Documents also say that Williams exchanged sexually explicit photos and videos with the boy.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Business Damaged In Riots Reopens 4 Months Later
- Teen Charged With Raping 9-Year-Old Girl At State Fair
- 4-Year-Old Dies In Baltimore Apartment Fire; 3 Others Hospitalized
- New Blood Test Can Reveal Breast Cancer Well Before Tumor Grows
- Md. Org. Calling For Stricter Gun Laws After Tragic TV Shooting