BALTIMORE (AP) — A former youth center worker at Fort Meade has been charged with sexually abusing a minor who took part in after-school programs the worker conducted.
Anthony Dennis Williams II, 27, of Severn was arrested Tuesday. It could not be determined if he has a lawyer.
According to court documents, Williams was a child youth and school-aged services employee at the Fort Meade Youth Center. Federal prosecutors say in 2010 and 2011, Williams sexually abused a boy, who was 12 or 13.
Documents also say that Williams exchanged sexually explicit photos and videos with the boy.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Hundreds Of Thousands March For Gun Control In The US
- Hiker Rescued After Falling Into Stream In Western Md.
- Police Investigating Double Shooting In West Baltimore
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Protesters In Baltimore Call For Gun Reform And Safer Schools, Communities
- Students Take Part In ‘March For Our Lives’ Protests In Baltimore, D.C.