ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A surprising sentence for an Anne Arundel County man who dragged a police officer with his car while trying to avoid arrest.
Brian Hafer, 18, will serve three weekends in jail.
After that, he’ll be on probation for three years.
According to the Capital Gazette, the judge was reportedly lenient in his sentencing because of Hafer’s age and because he had no previous run-ins with the law.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating Double Shooting In West Baltimore
- March For Our Lives Protesters In Baltimore Call For Gun Reform And Safer Schools, Communities
- Students Take Part In ‘March For Our Lives’ Protests In Baltimore, D.C.
- Website, App Allows Students To Report Safety Concerns
- Maryland Students Rocked By Recent Shooting Head To Rally