ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A surprising sentence for an Anne Arundel County man who dragged a police officer with his car while trying to avoid arrest.
Brian Hafer, 18, will serve three weekends in jail.
After that, he’ll be on probation for three years.
According to the Capital Gazette, the judge was reportedly lenient in his sentencing because of Hafer’s age and because he had no previous run-ins with the law.
Other Local News:
- Harford County Sheriff Deputy Shares Being Exposed To Fentanyl
- Funeral Held For Student Slain At The University Of Maryland
- Memorial Day Weekend: The Unofficial Start Of The 100 Deadliest Days For Teen Drivers
- New Charging Documents Reveal Gruesome Details In Murder Of Infant
- Federal Judge Tosses Out Life Sentences For DC Sniper Malvo