Man Who Dragged Police Officer Will Serve 3 Weekends In Jail
Get Breaking News First
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A surprising sentence for an Anne Arundel County man who dragged a police officer with his car while trying to avoid arrest.
Brian Hafer, 18, will serve three weekends in jail.
After that, he’ll be on probation for three years.
According to the Capital Gazette, the judge was reportedly lenient in his sentencing because of Hafer’s age and because he had no previous run-ins with the law.
Other Local News:
- 2 Men Robbed And Beaten Outside Southeast Baltimore Church
- Cruise Line Officials Address Recent Health And Safety Issues
- Ex-Honors Student From Md. Sentenced To 5 Years In Jihadist Terror Plot
- Surveillance Captures Person Of Interest In Hanover Carjacking
- Towson Teacher Injured In Boston Marathon Returns One Year After Bombings