Police Look For Suspects In Baltimore Bank Robbery
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Report: Man Who Died In Police Custody Consumed Cocaine Prior To Arrest
- AACO Top Cop Addresses Police Mistrust Following Michael Brown Shooting
- Woman Holding Baby Claims She Was Tased By Police; Officers Refute Story
- Forbes Ranks Ravens Fans Among Best In The NFL
- Maryland To Share $75M In Bank Of America Mortgage Fraud Settlement