Police Look For Suspects In Baltimore Bank Robbery
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery Scheme, Money Laundering
- City Police Trying To Expand Eyes On The Streets With New Program
- Investigation Continues Into Cause Of NASA Rocket Explosion Near Md. Line
- Hillary Clinton Rallies Voters For Anthony Brown In College Park
- City Police Remind Sex Offenders Of Rules Ahead Of Halloween