BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- #16 UMBC Defeating #1 Virginia Means Free Little Ceasars Pizza For Everyone
- Md. Governor, U.S. Senator Pick UMBC To Win NCAA Tournament
- UMBC Students Stunned, Filled With Pride Over NCAA Victory
- UMBC’s Star Guard’s Parents Attended UVA; The School Their Son Defeated For Historic Upset
- UMBC’s Website Crashes After Pulling Off Biggest Upset In College Basketball History