Police Look For Suspects In Baltimore Bank Robbery
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Letters Sent To Gilmore Homes Residents Following Sex For Repairs Lawsuit
- AACo. Police Investigating Racist Post Made On School’s Website
- Howard Co. English Teacher Arrested On Prostitution, Sexual Solicitation Of A Minor
- $2K Reward Offered In Shopping Center Shooting That Left 71-Year-Old Dead
- Amtrak Threatens Shutdown If Congress Does’t Act