BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Elderly Man Stabbed To Death In Southeast Baltimore
- Councilwoman Speaks Out After Brazen Attack Downtown Garage
- ‘Tis The Time For Christmas Trees At Carroll County Farm
- Germantown Woman Pleads Guilty To Bank Fraud
- Mistrial for Carryout Owner Accused of Shooting Customer