BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill
- Man Charged In Recent Annapolis Murder Now Charged In Similar 4-Year-Old Case
- Police: Months After Barricade With Deputies, Baltimore County Cop Found Dead In Home
- Parents, Kids Celebrate First Day Of School In Baltimore
- Belize Boy Travels to Baltimore to Receive Life-Changing Eye Treatment