BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Protesters March Downtown Day 1 Of Freddie Gray Trials
- Maryland Plans To Seek Penalties From Volkswagen
- Jury Selection Underway In Trial For Officer William Porter
- City School Reopens After Stabbing Between Students
- Baltimore Faith Leaders Monitor First Freddie Gray Trial