BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Bill Would Put Md. At Forefront Of War On Cyber Terrorism
- NYPD Commissioner Calls Out Mosby For ‘Inexperience, Overcharging Cops’
- 2 Officers In Freddie Gray Case Suing For Defamation
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- Man Who Made Bomb Threat At Baltimore TV Station Appears In Court