Police Look For Suspects In Baltimore Bank Robbery
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Co-worker Charged In Beating Death Of Brooklyn Park Popeyes Employee
- Video Allegedly Shows Beheading Of U.S. Journalist Steven Sotloff By ISIS
- 7 Injured When Apartment Deck Collapses At College Party In Towson
- Policy Changes Recommended 6 Months After Relisha Rudd’s Disappearance
- Police ID 77-Year-Old Driver, Injured Pedestrians In Dunkin Donuts Car Crash