BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Natural Bridge Becomes Virginia’s 37th State Park
- Police Reveal Identity of Possible “Aviator” Serial Bank Robber
- Heroin Overdose Deaths on Rise in Maryland
- Gas Prices Spike Following Pipeline Repairs
- Ex-Baltimore Cop Convicted of Aggravated Assault