BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Hogan To Run $1.3M In Campaign Ads Over Next Few Weeks
- Who’s To Blame For An ‘Alleged Cop Killer’ Being Back On The Streets?
- Should Beer, Wine Be Sold In Md. Grocery Stores?
- Military Veterans Receive Free Admission To Busch Gardens
- National Aquarium Opening New Facility To Care For Their Animals