BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- DC Suburbs Dominate State Sales In Record Powerball Jackpot
- Baltimore Police Arrest Carjacking Suspect
- Little Snow Expected From Early Week System
- Baltimore Police Recover Stolen Handgun
- Man In Serious Condition After Baltimore Fire