BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Smithsonian Reaches Goal To Save Dorothy’s Ruby Slippers
- Police: DE Man Stabbed 2 Roommates, Surrendered To Police In MD
- Two Mayoral Candidates Look To Knock Democrats Off The Throne
- Man Found Dead In Salisbury House Fire
- Annapolis Double Stabbing Suspect Charged With Attempted Murder