BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- State Trooper Fatally Shot At Delaware Wawa; 1 In Custody
- Research Shows Anti-Semitic Incidents Rising Across U.S.
- Man Charged In Toddler McKenzie Elliott’s 2014 Murder
- Maryland Governor to Eulogize His Father on Saturday
- Town Hall Aims To Motivate Students With Untapped Talent