BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Obamas Donate Sasha and Malia’s Playground to Homeless Shelter
- Many Md. Immigrants Fear Deportation When Trump Takes Office
- World’s Youngest Boxing Champion is the Pride of Baltimore
- Which Maryland Agencies Will Help With Security At Inauguration?
- Giant Panda Bao Bao Says Goodbye to the U.S.