BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating Person Shot In Aberdeen
- Police Release 911 Calls Of Tragic Malone Family House Fire
- Report: Thousands Of Bridges In US In Need Of Repair, Hundreds In Md. Alone
- Hitler’s Phone Sells For Over $240K At Md. Auction House
- Queen Anne’s Co. Shelter Taking In Dogs From New Orleans