BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police are investigating after a bank robbery in Baltimore.
It happened around 8:20 a.m. on E. Lombard and S. Eaton Streets.
Police say two suspects entered the bank with a gun and announced a robbery.
The suspects removed money from the bank before fleeing on foot. Both suspects are described as black males, in their 20s, and about 6′ in height.
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Calls may remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Security Increased For Mosby Following Death Threats Against Her
- Bank Robbery In Baltimore Co. Leads To Barricade In The City
- Md. Drivers Still Paying Less Despite Another Gas Tax Hike
- NASA Spacecraft Nears Jupiter Rendezvous
- Slain Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Laid To Rest