BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)—In Harford County, a man is under arrest and charged in connection with an armed robbery at a Bel Air convenient store.
The sheriff’s office says Anthony Rosiak, 23, surrendered to them Thursday night after seeing surveillance video on news reports.
He’s accused of robbing a 7-Eleven on Bynum Run Road.
Deputies say it was Rosiak who implied he had a weapon and got the cash from the register.
He is facing several charges, including robbery and malicious destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Local Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Shot And Killed In N.E. Baltimore
- Tornado Cleanup Continues In Parts Of Howard County
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- 24 Dead In West Virginia Floods; Search And Rescue Continues