Armed Robbery Suspect Turns Himself In After Seeing His Photo On News Reports
BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)—In Harford County, a man is under arrest and charged in connection with an armed robbery at a Bel Air convenient store.
The sheriff’s office says Anthony Rosiak, 23, surrendered to them Thursday night after seeing surveillance video on news reports.
He’s accused of robbing a 7-Eleven on Bynum Run Road.
Deputies say it was Rosiak who implied he had a weapon and got the cash from the register.
He is facing several charges, including robbery and malicious destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Travelers, Be Wary Of Scammers At The Pump This Labor Day Weekend
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Youth
- 2 Dulaney High School Students Shot By Pellet Gun Running Cross Country
- Mistrial Declared For Man Accused Of Shooting Off-Duty Officer