Armed Robbery Suspect Turns Himself In After Seeing His Photo On News Reports
BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)—In Harford County, a man is under arrest and charged in connection with an armed robbery at a Bel Air convenient store.
The sheriff’s office says Anthony Rosiak, 23, surrendered to them Thursday night after seeing surveillance video on news reports.
He’s accused of robbing a 7-Eleven on Bynum Run Road.
Deputies say it was Rosiak who implied he had a weapon and got the cash from the register.
He is facing several charges, including robbery and malicious destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Coastal Storm May Cause Thanksgiving Travel Headaches
- Funeral Held For 15-Year-Old Girl Killed In Triple Stabbing
- Loved Ones Desperate For Answers As Search For Missing Toddlers Continues
- Some Children Get Forever Homes On National Adoption Day
- Pier At HarborView Collapses, Suspends Weekend Water Taxi Service