BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)—In Harford County, a man is under arrest and charged in connection with an armed robbery at a Bel Air convenient store.
The sheriff’s office says Anthony Rosiak, 23, surrendered to them Thursday night after seeing surveillance video on news reports.
He’s accused of robbing a 7-Eleven on Bynum Run Road.
Deputies say it was Rosiak who implied he had a weapon and got the cash from the register.
He is facing several charges, including robbery and malicious destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Giada De Laurentiis Opening Restaurant At The Horseshoe Baltimore
- New Poll Favors Hogan In Md. Gubernatorial Election, Maintains Popularity
- Md. Hopes To Catch A Ride On Hyperloop As D.C. Gives Elon Musk’s Company Digging Permit
- Md. Bill Would Give Drug Dealers 30-Year Sentence If Minors Die From Supply
- State Lawmakers Want To Boost Sanctions For Murder-For-Hire