BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)—In Harford County, a man is under arrest and charged in connection with an armed robbery at a Bel Air convenient store.
The sheriff’s office says Anthony Rosiak, 23, surrendered to them Thursday night after seeing surveillance video on news reports.
He’s accused of robbing a 7-Eleven on Bynum Run Road.
Deputies say it was Rosiak who implied he had a weapon and got the cash from the register.
He is facing several charges, including robbery and malicious destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Md. Comptroller Eyeing Up Big Changes For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Family Of Frostburg Football Player Who Died Will Settle Suit With NCAA
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell