BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ)—In Harford County, a man is under arrest and charged in connection with an armed robbery at a Bel Air convenient store.
The sheriff’s office says Anthony Rosiak, 23, surrendered to them Thursday night after seeing surveillance video on news reports.
He’s accused of robbing a 7-Eleven on Bynum Run Road.
Deputies say it was Rosiak who implied he had a weapon and got the cash from the register.
He is facing several charges, including robbery and malicious destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Coconut Charlie’s Owner Puts Up $10K For Info Leading To Arson Arrest
- Baltimore Mayor Doubles Down On Decision To Remove Monuments Following Trump’s Criticism
- Baltimore County Set To Hand Out School Supplies At Several Locations
- Confederate Names At Naval Academy Could Face Rough Seas
- Special Stench: Corpse Flowers Blooming At U.S. Botanic Garden