BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City Police are investigating a fatal stabbing in East Baltimore.
It happened just after 11:30 p.m. Friday in the 5000-block of Sinclair Lane.
Officers arrived at the scene to find 23-year old Victor Anderson stabbed in the abdomen.
Anderson was taken to an area hospital where he later died from his injuries.
Investigators believe a verbal argument occurred earlier in the evening. The victim and several other individuals returned to Sinclair Lane and became involved in a physical altercation. During the course of the altercation, the victim was stabbed by an unknown suspect.
Homicide detectives are continuing to investigate this incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- New Law Punishes Adults Who Host Underage Drinking Parties
- Still Unclear What Drove Man To Kill Wife And Son, Commit Suicide
- Security Experts Question Maryland’s Online Ballot System
- Impeachment Sought After Alleged Racist, Sexist Comments By Md. Sheriff
- City School Student Found Not Guilty Of Killing Classmate