ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County and Baltimore City Police are asking for the public’s help locating a man reported missing over the weekend.
Evan Curbeam, 29, of Rosedale, was reported missing by a family member at 4:48 p.m. Saturday when he did not arrive to pick up his child.
Curbeam was last seen Friday night. He and several friends went to the Bond Street Social in Baltimore City. They left the event at around 1:30 a.m., and the victim decided to go home while his friends went to another bar.
He was last seen walking to his car, which was parked at Broadway and Eastern avenues.
Curbeam is a black male, 29 years old, 6’1″ tall, 195 pounds, with a muscular build. His vehicle was found where he left it Friday night.
A Baltimore Polytechnic Institute 2002 graduate, many of his former schoolmates have taken to social media to push for his safe return.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Baltimore County Police Department at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Severe Weather, Storms Continue Into Weekend Across Md.
- Police Investigating Murder Of 97-Year-Old Man
- Police Make Arrest In Kidnapping Of 1-Year-Old In Woodlawn
- Police Investigating After Man Found Unconscious, Assaulted In Federal Hill
- Social Justice, Civil Right Policies In Discussion At NAACP Convention In Baltimore