ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County and Baltimore City Police are asking for the public’s help locating a man reported missing over the weekend.
Evan Curbeam, 29, of Rosedale, was reported missing by a family member at 4:48 p.m. Saturday when he did not arrive to pick up his child.
Curbeam was last seen Friday night. He and several friends went to the Bond Street Social in Baltimore City. They left the event at around 1:30 a.m., and the victim decided to go home while his friends went to another bar.
He was last seen walking to his car, which was parked at Broadway and Eastern avenues.
Curbeam is a black male, 29 years old, 6’1″ tall, 195 pounds, with a muscular build. His vehicle was found where he left it Friday night.
A Baltimore Polytechnic Institute 2002 graduate, many of his former schoolmates have taken to social media to push for his safe return.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Baltimore County Police Department at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Hazmat Investigating Sodium Hydroxide Leak After CSX Train Derailment
- Baltimore Officer Sitting In Patrol Car Shoots Man With Gun
- Montgomery County Police Wear Special Badge To Honor Fallen Officers
- Marylanders Aiding Ecuador After More Than 600 Are Killed In Earthquakes
- Injured Bald Eagle Found In Charles County