2 Teens Arrested After Using Facebook To Set Up An Armed Robbery
Get Breaking News First
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — Two Anne Arundel County teenagers will be spending their Thanksgiving behind bars.
Ron Matz has more on the crime they’re accused of committing.
The two were arrested in connection with an armed robbery in Linthicum.
Police say 18-year-old Zachary Lynch, of Glen Burnie, and 16-year-old Nicholas Davis, of Linthicum, used Facebook to negotiate the sale of a pair of sneakers.
They met the seller on Nursery Road, took the sneakers and ran.
Police say the victim chased the teens until one of them pointed a handgun at him.
Investigators used Facebook to track down the two teens. They are both facing armed robbery charges.
Though Davis is a 16-year-old minor, he too is charged as an adult in this case.
Other Local News:
- Report: Ravens Execs Knew About Elevator Punch In February
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- Judge Approves $190M Settlement Between Hopkins And Levy Patients
- Case Of Md. Man Jailed In Cuba Back In U.S. Court