2 Teens Arrested After Using Facebook To Set Up An Armed Robbery
Get Breaking News First
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — Two Anne Arundel County teenagers will be spending their Thanksgiving behind bars.
Ron Matz has more on the crime they’re accused of committing.
The two were arrested in connection with an armed robbery in Linthicum.
Police say 18-year-old Zachary Lynch, of Glen Burnie, and 16-year-old Nicholas Davis, of Linthicum, used Facebook to negotiate the sale of a pair of sneakers.
They met the seller on Nursery Road, took the sneakers and ran.
Police say the victim chased the teens until one of them pointed a handgun at him.
Investigators used Facebook to track down the two teens. They are both facing armed robbery charges.
Though Davis is a 16-year-old minor, he too is charged as an adult in this case.
Other Local News:
- 2 Men Robbed And Beaten Outside Southeast Baltimore Church
- Cruise Line Officials Address Recent Health And Safety Issues
- Ex-Honors Student From Md. Sentenced To 5 Years In Jihadist Terror Plot
- Surveillance Captures Person Of Interest In Hanover Carjacking
- Towson Teacher Injured In Boston Marathon Returns One Year After Bombings