Baltimore Police Investigate After Teen Shot On Boston Street
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating after a 15-year-old was shot on Boston Street.
Officers were called to the 6100-block of Boston Street Tuesday afternoon for a shooting. When they arrived, they found a 15-year-old boy had been shot in the chest.
He was taken to the hospital. His injuries are believed to be non-life threatening.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Co-worker Charged In Beating Death Of Brooklyn Park Popeyes Employee
- Video Allegedly Shows Beheading Of U.S. Journalist Steven Sotloff By ISIS
- 7 Injured When Apartment Deck Collapses At College Party In Towson
- Policy Changes Recommended 6 Months After Relisha Rudd’s Disappearance
- Police ID 77-Year-Old Driver, Injured Pedestrians In Dunkin Donuts Car Crash