BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating after a 15-year-old was shot on Boston Street.
Officers were called to the 6100-block of Boston Street Tuesday afternoon for a shooting. When they arrived, they found a 15-year-old boy had been shot in the chest.
He was taken to the hospital. His injuries are believed to be non-life threatening.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Police Searching For Missing 9-Year-Old Boy
- Hearing Dropped For Last Cop Facing Administrative Discipline In Freddie Gray Case
- Baltimore And The Police Department Sued For Civil Rights Violations Of 15 People
- Public Works Department Asks People To Not Cause A ‘Fatberg’
- Baltimore-Based Skateboard Company Offers Customers Unique Opportunity