Baltimore Police Investigate After Teen Shot On Boston Street
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating after a 15-year-old was shot on Boston Street.
Officers were called to the 6100-block of Boston Street Tuesday afternoon for a shooting. When they arrived, they found a 15-year-old boy had been shot in the chest.
He was taken to the hospital. His injuries are believed to be non-life threatening.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- St. Patrick’s Day Snow Makes For Slippery Morning Commute
- Crews Out Again Clearing Area Roads In What Is Hopefully Winter’s Last Blast
- Man Accused Of Shooting Baltimore City Officer Turns Himself Into Police
- Baltimore Archdiocese Holds Event To Mark Pope Francis’ First Anniversary
- Some Want Bay Bridge To Have Only Electronic Tolls