BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating after a 15-year-old was shot on Boston Street.
Officers were called to the 6100-block of Boston Street Tuesday afternoon for a shooting. When they arrived, they found a 15-year-old boy had been shot in the chest.
He was taken to the hospital. His injuries are believed to be non-life threatening.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident
- New Study: Medical Errors Are 3rd Leading Cause For Death In US