Baltimore Police Investigate After Teen Shot On Boston Street
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating after a 15-year-old was shot on Boston Street.
Officers were called to the 6100-block of Boston Street Tuesday afternoon for a shooting. When they arrived, they found a 15-year-old boy had been shot in the chest.
He was taken to the hospital. His injuries are believed to be non-life threatening.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Man Arrested In Connection With Rosedale Double Fatal Stabbing
- At Least 3 Montgomery Co. Students Confirmed To Have Whooping Cough
- Coworker Found Disturbing Images That Launched Dr. Levy Investigation
- Quilt Shares The Stories Of Survivors Of Sexual Assault
- 2 Men Wanted In Connection With Severn Stabbing