BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating after a 15-year-old was shot on Boston Street.
Officers were called to the 6100-block of Boston Street Tuesday afternoon for a shooting. When they arrived, they found a 15-year-old boy had been shot in the chest.
He was taken to the hospital. His injuries are believed to be non-life threatening.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Police Release Video To Identify Car Involved In Fatal Cyclist Hit-And-Run
- Police Warn Of Gold Scam Targeting Chinese Residents In Maryland
- Baltimore Police Looking For Help Locating Missing 13-Year-Old
- Local Little Leaguers Take Part In Movie Shoot
- Crews Continue To Investigate Cause Of Steam Pipe Explosion, Make Repairs