BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating after a 15-year-old was shot on Boston Street.
Officers were called to the 6100-block of Boston Street Tuesday afternoon for a shooting. When they arrived, they found a 15-year-old boy had been shot in the chest.
He was taken to the hospital. His injuries are believed to be non-life threatening.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Rapper ‘Big Flock’ Given Federal Prison Sentence For Gun, Drug Charges
- Md. Woman Selling Alt-White House Commemorative Easter Eggs To Protest Trump Policies
- Maryland Governor Signs Metro Safety Bill
- 2,000 Gallons Of Heating Oil Spilled In Cockeysville Creek
- Worker In Bucket Truck Electrocuted By Power Lines