Woman Killed In Crash On Inner Loop Of I-695
Get Breaking News First
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal crash shut down all lanes on the Inner Loop of Interstate 695 prior to Charles Street Thursday morning.
According to Maryland State Police, a Mercedes traveling on the Inner Loop struck a concrete barrier on the shoulder just after 3:30 a.m. Thursday.
The driver — the only person in that vehicle — was ejected.
That driver was identified as Kerri Shaneybrook, 25, of Bel Air.
Shaneybrook was pronounced dead at the scene.
Drivers were asked to take a detour to northbound Interstate 83 to Timonium Road or Padonia Road to York Road and back to the Inner Loop of 695.
The lanes have since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Sole Witness To Columbia Mall Shooting Questions Why He Was Spared
- High Wind Rattles Buildings, Topples Trees And Shuts Off Power
- Supporters Square Off With Law Enforcement On Marijuana Legality
- 2 Guards Sentenced To Federal Prison For Md. Inmate Beating; 2 Others Get Probation
- Francis Factor: Catholics Celebrate The Pope’s 1-Year Anniversary