Woman Killed In Crash On Inner Loop Of I-695
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal crash shut down all lanes on the Inner Loop of Interstate 695 prior to Charles Street Thursday morning.
According to Maryland State Police, a Mercedes traveling on the Inner Loop struck a concrete barrier on the shoulder just after 3:30 a.m. Thursday.
The driver — the only person in that vehicle — was ejected.
That driver was identified as Kerri Shaneybrook, 25, of Bel Air.
Shaneybrook was pronounced dead at the scene.
Drivers were asked to take a detour to northbound Interstate 83 to Timonium Road or Padonia Road to York Road and back to the Inner Loop of 695.
The lanes have since reopened.
Other Local News:
- Coastal Storm May Cause Thanksgiving Travel Headaches
- Funeral Held For 15-Year-Old Girl Killed In Triple Stabbing
- Loved Ones Desperate For Answers As Search For Missing Toddlers Continues
- Some Children Get Forever Homes On National Adoption Day
- Pier At HarborView Collapses, Suspends Weekend Water Taxi Service