Woman Killed In Crash On Inner Loop Of I-695
Get Breaking News First
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal crash shut down all lanes on the Inner Loop of Interstate 695 prior to Charles Street Thursday morning.
According to Maryland State Police, a Mercedes traveling on the Inner Loop struck a concrete barrier on the shoulder just after 3:30 a.m. Thursday.
The driver — the only person in that vehicle — was ejected.
That driver was identified as Kerri Shaneybrook, 25, of Bel Air.
Shaneybrook was pronounced dead at the scene.
Drivers were asked to take a detour to northbound Interstate 83 to Timonium Road or Padonia Road to York Road and back to the Inner Loop of 695.
The lanes have since reopened.
Other Local News:
- AACo. Police Search For Suspect Who Set Off Explosion In Movie Theater
- Bikers Ride Into Baltimore To Honor Those Lost At Sandy Hook
- Father Involved In Amber Alert Waives Extradition From South Carolina
- Federal Protective Service SUV Flips In Baltimore
- Holocaust Survivor Dies Before Maryland Reparations Hearing