Woman Killed In Crash On Inner Loop Of I-695
Get Breaking News First
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal crash shut down all lanes on the Inner Loop of Interstate 695 prior to Charles Street Thursday morning.
According to Maryland State Police, a Mercedes traveling on the Inner Loop struck a concrete barrier on the shoulder just after 3:30 a.m. Thursday.
The driver — the only person in that vehicle — was ejected.
That driver was identified as Kerri Shaneybrook, 25, of Bel Air.
Shaneybrook was pronounced dead at the scene.
Drivers were asked to take a detour to northbound Interstate 83 to Timonium Road or Padonia Road to York Road and back to the Inner Loop of 695.
The lanes have since reopened.
Other Local News:
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- Head Of Secret Service Questioned After Security Breach
- Attorney Of Baltimore Man Alleging Police Brutality Releases New Video
- New Program Helps “Wheelchair Athletes” Compete