HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ)– Howard County Police have identified the man who died in a collision over the weekend on Baltimore National Pike.
A preliminary investigation indicates 91-year-old Joseph Kryszpel of Pikesville died when his Lincoln Town Car collided head-on with a 2013 Toyota Camry just east of Marriottsville Road on Baltimore National Pike Saturday evening. Police say Kryszpel was going the wrong way–traveling eastbound in the westbound lanes.
The driver of the Toyota, identified as 46-year-old Nam Hee Choe, was transported to Shock Trauma and is listed in stable condition.
Westbound Baltimore National Pike was closed for approximately two hours during the investigation.
The cause of the collision remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Twitter Wipes Out More Than 100K Accounts Linked To ISIS
- Health Officials Expect Zika Virus Could Eventually Reach Md.
- O’Malley Formally Withdraws From Md. Ballot
- Lawyer: ‘Serial’ Defense Crippled By Omission Of Witness
- Report: Prosecutors Intend To Appeal Judge’s Decision To Not Force Porter To Testify