Dangerous Drug Bust: Police Open Fire On Car After Officer Is Dragged
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a drug bust took a dangerous turn.
City police say officers tried to make an arrest at a gas station near the intersection of North Greene and Mulberry Streets.
When they approached the car, it sped off–dragging one of the officers a short distance. He suffered minor injuries.
Two other officers opened fire on the car, trying to stop it.
The car was found empty a few blocks away.
Other Local News:
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades
- Hail To The Chief? O’Malley To Announce If He’s Running For President
- Armed Suspect Arrested After Barricading Himself Inside Ex-Girlfriend’s Home
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- More Help For Businesses Affected By Baltimore Riots