Dangerous Drug Bust: Police Open Fire On Car After Officer Is Dragged
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a drug bust took a dangerous turn.
City police say officers tried to make an arrest at a gas station near the intersection of North Greene and Mulberry Streets.
When they approached the car, it sped off–dragging one of the officers a short distance. He suffered minor injuries.
Two other officers opened fire on the car, trying to stop it.
The car was found empty a few blocks away.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys: GPS Clears Man Of 2009 Baltimore Shooting
- Elections Official: Noncitizens May Be Voting In Md.
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery Scheme, Money Laundering
- Investigation Continues Into Cause Of NASA Rocket Explosion Near Md. Line
- Former Teller-In-Training Gets 7 years In Armed Bank Robbery