BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a drug bust took a dangerous turn.
City police say officers tried to make an arrest at a gas station near the intersection of North Greene and Mulberry Streets.
When they approached the car, it sped off–dragging one of the officers a short distance. He suffered minor injuries.
Two other officers opened fire on the car, trying to stop it.
The car was found empty a few blocks away.
Other Local News:
- Lawyer: ‘Serial’ Defense Crippled By Omission Of Witness
- Report: Prosecutors Intend To Appeal Judge’s Decision To Not Force Porter To Testify
- 35K Petitioners Calling For Mayor To Fire Housing Commissioner
- UMBC Junior Introduces President Obama Before Historic Speech
- Safety A Focus At International Auto Show In Baltimore