Dangerous Drug Bust: Police Open Fire On Car After Officer Is Dragged
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a drug bust took a dangerous turn.
City police say officers tried to make an arrest at a gas station near the intersection of North Greene and Mulberry Streets.
When they approached the car, it sped off–dragging one of the officers a short distance. He suffered minor injuries.
Two other officers opened fire on the car, trying to stop it.
The car was found empty a few blocks away.
Other Local News:
- Mall In Columbia Shooter Obsessed With Columbine; No Connection To Victims
- WWII Era Mortar Discovered In Fort Meade Neighborhood
- Baltimore Co. Schools Approve Major Technology Contract
- Native American Groups Renew Push To Change Redskins Name
- Police Chase Involving Bank Robbery Suspects Shuts Down Md. Highway