Dangerous Drug Bust: Police Open Fire On Car After Officer Is Dragged
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a drug bust took a dangerous turn.
City police say officers tried to make an arrest at a gas station near the intersection of North Greene and Mulberry Streets.
When they approached the car, it sped off–dragging one of the officers a short distance. He suffered minor injuries.
Two other officers opened fire on the car, trying to stop it.
The car was found empty a few blocks away.
Other Local News:
- At Least 2 In Va. Dead After Tornado Touches Down Near Md. Line
- 11 & 14-Year-Old Among 3 Brothers Charged In Stepfather’s Murder
- Hundreds In Baltimore Rally To Show Solidarity With Those In Gaza
- Ray Rice Assault Costs Him 2-Game Suspension And Half A Million Dollars
- BGF Leader Sentenced To 10 Years In Baltimore Jail Racketeering