BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a drug bust took a dangerous turn.
City police say officers tried to make an arrest at a gas station near the intersection of North Greene and Mulberry Streets.
When they approached the car, it sped off–dragging one of the officers a short distance. He suffered minor injuries.
Two other officers opened fire on the car, trying to stop it.
The car was found empty a few blocks away.
Other Local News:
- Taney Statue In Annapolis To Be Removed After Almost 150 Years
- Parts Of Dulles Airport Evacuated Due To Suspicious Van
- Md. Couple Arrested For Attempted Murder And Robbery; Lured Victims With Prostitution
- New Study May Prove To Be Life Changing For Peanut-Allergic Kids
- Report: Marylanders Among The Worst Tippers In The U.S.