Dangerous Drug Bust: Police Open Fire On Car After Officer Is Dragged
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a drug bust took a dangerous turn.
City police say officers tried to make an arrest at a gas station near the intersection of North Greene and Mulberry Streets.
When they approached the car, it sped off–dragging one of the officers a short distance. He suffered minor injuries.
Two other officers opened fire on the car, trying to stop it.
The car was found empty a few blocks away.
Other Local News:
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Drumcastle Government Center In Towson
- Let The Crustacean Carnival Begin! Annapolis Rotary Hosts Annual Crab Feast
- Witnesses: Boyfriend Charged With Murder Seen Dragging Woman’s Body Down The Steps