BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a drug bust took a dangerous turn.
City police say officers tried to make an arrest at a gas station near the intersection of North Greene and Mulberry Streets.
When they approached the car, it sped off–dragging one of the officers a short distance. He suffered minor injuries.
Two other officers opened fire on the car, trying to stop it.
The car was found empty a few blocks away.
Other Local News:
- WATCH: Suspect Wearing Fake Bomb Walks Into Baltimore TV Station
- Norovirus Sickens 159 On Cruise Ship Headed To Baltimore
- Ray Lewis’s Son, Ray Lewis III, Charged With Criminal Sexual Conduct in S.C.
- Md. Governor To Outline Zika Prevention Efforts
- Victim Recalls Lightning Strike As State Park Site Reopens