Pedestrian Hit And Killed By Train In Aberdeen
Get Breaking News First
ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian is hit and killed by a train in Harford County.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Saturday just north of Aberdeen.
That’s where Amtrak officials say a train heading to Boston came into contact with a trespasser.
The injuries were fatal.
About 300 passengers were on board the train at the time of the incident.
No one else was hurt.
The train was delayed for several hours so police could investigate.
The victim has not yet been identified.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- 2 Men Robbed And Beaten Outside Southeast Baltimore Church
- Surveillance Captures Person Of Interest In Hanover Carjacking
- Towson Teacher Injured In Boston Marathon Returns One Year After Bombings
- Ex-Honors Student From Md. Sentenced To 5 Years In Jihadist Terror Plot
- 72-Year-Old Man Dead, Another Injured In Salisbury Home Invasion