Pedestrian Hit And Killed By Train In Aberdeen
ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian is hit and killed by a train in Harford County.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Saturday just north of Aberdeen.
That’s where Amtrak officials say a train heading to Boston came into contact with a trespasser.
The injuries were fatal.
About 300 passengers were on board the train at the time of the incident.
No one else was hurt.
The train was delayed for several hours so police could investigate.
The victim has not yet been identified.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner
- Md. Teachers Launching Campaign To Cut Number Of Standardized Tests
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- Serial Burglary Suspect Targeting Small Businesses In Baltimore County
- Md. State Police Help To Intercept $2.3M Worth Of Synthetic Marijuana