ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian is hit and killed by a train in Harford County.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Saturday just north of Aberdeen.
That’s where Amtrak officials say a train heading to Boston came into contact with a trespasser.
The injuries were fatal.
About 300 passengers were on board the train at the time of the incident.
No one else was hurt.
The train was delayed for several hours so police could investigate.
The victim has not yet been identified.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Most Of The State Blanketed With Snow; Code Blue Alert Into Thursday
- Lawyer: Woman Was Having Psychotic Episode When Left In Cold
- Who’s Watching The More Than 700 CitiWatch Cameras Across Baltimore?
- Ocean City, Md. Being Sued Over Its Rule Banning Topless Women
- Dog Abandoned With Sign: ‘My Name Is Duke. Here’s My Favorite Toy And My Food’