ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian is hit and killed by a train in Harford County.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Saturday just north of Aberdeen.
That’s where Amtrak officials say a train heading to Boston came into contact with a trespasser.
The injuries were fatal.
About 300 passengers were on board the train at the time of the incident.
No one else was hurt.
The train was delayed for several hours so police could investigate.
The victim has not yet been identified.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD
- First Baltimore City Public School Student Wins Full-Tuition Scholarship To Stevenson
- Maryland’s Cardin Hits Trump On Russia Policy, Immigration
- Faith, Immigrant Groups Rally For Maryland Mom Facing Deportation