Pedestrian Hit And Killed By Train In Aberdeen
ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian is hit and killed by a train in Harford County.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Saturday just north of Aberdeen.
That’s where Amtrak officials say a train heading to Boston came into contact with a trespasser.
The injuries were fatal.
About 300 passengers were on board the train at the time of the incident.
No one else was hurt.
The train was delayed for several hours so police could investigate.
The victim has not yet been identified.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- O’Malley Still Seems To Be Considering Potential Presidential Bid
- Smokers React To New Anti-Cigarette Ad
- Officials Visit JHU To Investigate How University Deals With Sex Assault Cases
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Police Investigating School Bus Accident In Anne Arundel