ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian is hit and killed by a train in Harford County.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Saturday just north of Aberdeen.
That’s where Amtrak officials say a train heading to Boston came into contact with a trespasser.
The injuries were fatal.
About 300 passengers were on board the train at the time of the incident.
No one else was hurt.
The train was delayed for several hours so police could investigate.
The victim has not yet been identified.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Bel Air Court House Re-opens After Bomb Threat
- Wintry Weather Set To Put A Damper On 1st Day Of Spring
- Students At School Plagued By Allegations Of Racist Incidents Met With Positivity In ‘Chalk Walk’
- Free Community College Tuition Requested In Baltimore County Budget Proposal
- Legg-Mason Building’s Nesting Peregrine Falcons Have 1st Egg Of Season