Pedestrian Hit And Killed By Train In Aberdeen
Get Breaking News First
ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian is hit and killed by a train in Harford County.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Saturday just north of Aberdeen.
That’s where Amtrak officials say a train heading to Boston came into contact with a trespasser.
The injuries were fatal.
About 300 passengers were on board the train at the time of the incident.
No one else was hurt.
The train was delayed for several hours so police could investigate.
The victim has not yet been identified.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Report: Ravens Execs Knew About Elevator Punch In February
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- Judge Approves $190M Settlement Between Hopkins And Levy Patients
- Case Of Md. Man Jailed In Cuba Back In U.S. Court