ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian is hit and killed by a train in Harford County.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Saturday just north of Aberdeen.
That’s where Amtrak officials say a train heading to Boston came into contact with a trespasser.
The injuries were fatal.
About 300 passengers were on board the train at the time of the incident.
No one else was hurt.
The train was delayed for several hours so police could investigate.
The victim has not yet been identified.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Coconut Charlie’s Owner Puts Up $10K For Info Leading To Arson Arrest
- Baltimore Mayor Doubles Down On Decision To Remove Monuments Following Trump’s Criticism
- Baltimore County Set To Hand Out School Supplies At Several Locations
- Confederate Names At Naval Academy Could Face Rough Seas
- Special Stench: Corpse Flowers Blooming At U.S. Botanic Garden