ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian is hit and killed by a train in Harford County.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Saturday just north of Aberdeen.
That’s where Amtrak officials say a train heading to Boston came into contact with a trespasser.
The injuries were fatal.
About 300 passengers were on board the train at the time of the incident.
No one else was hurt.
The train was delayed for several hours so police could investigate.
The victim has not yet been identified.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- DE, MD Officials Working To Develop Prosecution Against Edgewood Office Shooter
- 69-Year-Old Woman Dies In Early Morning Fire
- Student Continues Advocacy For Frederick Co. Schools Trans Student Protections
- Warmer Fall Months Leading To Increase In Stink Bug Population
- School Rape Case Quietly Ends With Dropped Child Porn Charge