Pedestrian Hit And Killed By Train In Aberdeen
ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian is hit and killed by a train in Harford County.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Saturday just north of Aberdeen.
That’s where Amtrak officials say a train heading to Boston came into contact with a trespasser.
The injuries were fatal.
About 300 passengers were on board the train at the time of the incident.
No one else was hurt.
The train was delayed for several hours so police could investigate.
The victim has not yet been identified.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Reports Of Gunfire Spread Panic At Washington Navy Yard
- Concerns About Potential July 4th Terror Attack
- Hit-And-Run Leaves Baltimore Woman Critically Injured In Coma
- Race For Baltimore Mayor In Spotlight After Dixon Declares Candidacy
- Man Accused Of Setting Fire To CVS During Riots Caused $1M In Damages