Merry Christmas! We ended up with a dry, tranquil day, but very cold! Highs only reached 32 at BWI and tonight it will get even colder. Lows are forecast in the low 20s once again with mostly clear to partly cloudy skies.
Tomorrow we will see a mix of sun and clouds thanks to a clipper system sweeping by to our north. We may even get a few flurries along the Mason-Dixon, but almost everyone will remain dry. Highs will also be more seasonable on Thursday, right around 43 degrees.
We will be warming up into the weekend, anticipating highs in the upper 40s to low 50s Saturday and Sunday. Our next chance of rain will move in Sunday afternoon or overnight.
Other Local News:
- Family Looking For Answers Months After Son Hit By Car, Up Reward To $8K
- Area Pet Store Hosts Dog Wash-A-Thon For Hurricane Relief
- Bus Of College Students Catches Fire Along I-95 S In Howard Co.
- Breast Cancer Patients & Daughters Treated To Spa Day
- Report: Person Fell To Death At Harpers Ferry Nat’l Park