Merry Christmas! We ended up with a dry, tranquil day, but very cold! Highs only reached 32 at BWI and tonight it will get even colder. Lows are forecast in the low 20s once again with mostly clear to partly cloudy skies.
Tomorrow we will see a mix of sun and clouds thanks to a clipper system sweeping by to our north. We may even get a few flurries along the Mason-Dixon, but almost everyone will remain dry. Highs will also be more seasonable on Thursday, right around 43 degrees.
We will be warming up into the weekend, anticipating highs in the upper 40s to low 50s Saturday and Sunday. Our next chance of rain will move in Sunday afternoon or overnight.
Other Local News:
- New Trial Granted For Adnan Syed, Subject Of ‘Serial’ Podcast
- Fans Of Slain Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Remember Him Through Music
- All Clear At Joint Base Andrews After ‘Miscommunication’ Over Active Shooter
- Complaint Filed Against Mosby Calls Her ‘A Runaway Prosecutor’
- Ocean City Police Rescue Small Kitten From Rt. 90 Bridge