Cause Of Death Unknown For Man Pulled From Patapsco River
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An autopsy is underway to determine what caused the death of a man found in the Patapsco River.
The body was found in the 500-block of Harborview Drive near the Harborview Marina.
The man is believed to be in his 50s. Police are investigating the circumstances of his death.
Other Local News:
- Local Aircraft Experts Weigh In On The Mystery Of The Missing Malaysian Jetliner
- Crews Battle 3-Alarm Fire At Dundalk Paper Recycling Plant
- Police Officer Shot In East Baltimore; Extremely Critical Condition
- Father In Amber Alert Returned To Md. To Face Murder Charges
- Man Shoots Wife In Randallstown, Flees To Baltimore City & Shoots Himself In Head