Cause Of Death Unknown For Man Pulled From Patapsco River
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An autopsy is underway to determine what caused the death of a man found in the Patapsco River.
The body was found in the 500-block of Harborview Drive near the Harborview Marina.
The man is believed to be in his 50s. Police are investigating the circumstances of his death.
Other Local News:
- New Technology Aims To Stop Growing Number Of Hot Car Deaths
- Multi-Million Dollar Under Armour Campaign Targeting Women
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension