BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An autopsy is underway to determine what caused the death of a man found in the Patapsco River.
The body was found in the 500-block of Harborview Drive near the Harborview Marina.
The man is believed to be in his 50s. Police are investigating the circumstances of his death.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident
- New Study: Medical Errors Are 3rd Leading Cause For Death In US