BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police say a person was shot at near St. Agnes Hospital Wednesday night.
That person was not struck.
The shooting occurred before 10:30 p.m. in the 900-block of S. Caton Avenue.
Police say the woman was shot in a car by someone in a car following her.
No one was injured.
The woman pulled into the St. Agnes Hospital parking lot to report the crime.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Larry Hogan Officially Signs Papers For Re-Election
- 1,000th Chick Of Endangered Penguin Species Hatches At Maryland Zoo
- ESPN, Under Armour Want To Turn Vacant Baltimore Lots Into Spaces For Play
- Maryland Officials Preparing For Spotted Lanternfly Invasion
- Bill: Students Could Use Sunscreen Without Doctor’s Note