Woman Shot At Near St. Agnes Hospital
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police say a person was shot at near St. Agnes Hospital Wednesday night.
That person was not struck.
The shooting occurred before 10:30 p.m. in the 900-block of S. Caton Avenue.
Police say the woman was shot in a car by someone in a car following her.
No one was injured.
The woman pulled into the St. Agnes Hospital parking lot to report the crime.
Other Local News:
- Father In Amber Alert Returned To Md. To Face Murder, Kidnapping Charges
- Police: Man Shoots Wife In Randallstown, Flees To Baltimore City & Shoots Himself In Head
- Senate Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill
- 81-Year-Old Great-Grandmother Jailed For 2 Days For Pet Violation
- Jury Selection Begins In Naval Academy Sexual Assault Case