Woman Shot At Near St. Agnes Hospital
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police say a person was shot at near St. Agnes Hospital Wednesday night.
That person was not struck.
The shooting occurred before 10:30 p.m. in the 900-block of S. Caton Avenue.
Police say the woman was shot in a car by someone in a car following her.
No one was injured.
The woman pulled into the St. Agnes Hospital parking lot to report the crime.
Other Local News:
- 1st Human Trials With Ebola Vaccine To Begin Next Week In Maryland
- Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris Dies Unexpectedly
- NFL To Crack Down On Domestic Violence Amid Criticism Of Ray Rice Punishment
- Ex-Baltimore Cop Convicted In Mistress’ Murder Granted Retrial 20 Years Later
- Gun Debate Grows After 9-Year-Old Accidentally Kills Shooting Instructor