BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police say a person was shot at near St. Agnes Hospital Wednesday night.
That person was not struck.
The shooting occurred before 10:30 p.m. in the 900-block of S. Caton Avenue.
Police say the woman was shot in a car by someone in a car following her.
No one was injured.
The woman pulled into the St. Agnes Hospital parking lot to report the crime.
Other Local News:
- NTSB Report: School Bus Driver Had Been Involved In 12 Incidents In 5 Years
- Target Recalls Menorahs Due to Fire Hazard
- Oakland Mills HS Students Stage Walkout Over Racial Tensions
- Retiring Sen. Mikulski To Give Speech Summarizing Service
- Study: Even ‘BPA-Free’ Baby Teethers Contain The Potentially Harmful Compound