BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police say a person was shot at near St. Agnes Hospital Wednesday night.
That person was not struck.
The shooting occurred before 10:30 p.m. in the 900-block of S. Caton Avenue.
Police say the woman was shot in a car by someone in a car following her.
No one was injured.
The woman pulled into the St. Agnes Hospital parking lot to report the crime.
Other Local News:
- Woman Stabbed, Man Shot During Baltimore Domestic Incident, Police Say
- Baltimore Police Searching for Missing 13-year-old
- Suspect Opens Fire On Off-Duty Maryland Sheriff, Authorities Say
- Baltimore Co. Police Investigating Death of 20-year-old in Dundalk
- Report Says Prison Spending Outpacing Education Budget