Woman Shot At Near St. Agnes Hospital
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police say a person was shot at near St. Agnes Hospital Wednesday night.
That person was not struck.
The shooting occurred before 10:30 p.m. in the 900-block of S. Caton Avenue.
Police say the woman was shot in a car by someone in a car following her.
No one was injured.
The woman pulled into the St. Agnes Hospital parking lot to report the crime.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Pleading For 2nd Chance In NFL: ‘I’m A Rehabilitated Man’
- Baltimore Police Solving Disturbingly Low Number Of The City’s Murders
- Md. Lawmaker Focus Of Major Media Campaign On Iran Nuclear Deal
- Rep. Cummings: ‘Black Lives Have To Matter To Black People’
- Howard Co. Home Catches Fire After Lightning Strike