BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police say a person was shot at near St. Agnes Hospital Wednesday night.
That person was not struck.
The shooting occurred before 10:30 p.m. in the 900-block of S. Caton Avenue.
Police say the woman was shot in a car by someone in a car following her.
No one was injured.
The woman pulled into the St. Agnes Hospital parking lot to report the crime.
Other Local News:
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- Crews Rescue the Stranded In West Virginia Flooding; 23 Dead
- 6 Hurt, Including Md. State Trooper In I-270 Crash
- Man Charged With Drawing Gun In Argument Outside Md. Bar