Mother Charged With Leaving 4-Year-Old In Car For 8 Hours Is Out On Bail
Get Breaking News First
HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—A mother accused of leaving her child in a car for more than eight hours while she gambled at Maryland Live! Casino is out on bail.
Officers responded to the casino’s parking garage around 6:30 p.m. New Year’s Eve after security officers saw the child crying for help.
Police say she had been in the SUV since 10 a.m. after her mother told her she would be right back.
Alicia Brown, 24, was caught on surveillance cameras leaving her daughter.
Brown is charged with child abandonment and neglect.
Other Local News:
- 1st Human Trials With Ebola Vaccine To Begin Next Week In Maryland
- Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris Dies Unexpectedly
- NFL To Crack Down On Domestic Violence Amid Criticism Of Ray Rice Punishment
- Ex-Baltimore Cop Convicted In Mistress’ Murder Granted Retrial 20 Years Later
- Gun Debate Grows After 9-Year-Old Accidentally Kills Shooting Instructor