Mother Charged With Leaving 4-Year-Old In Car For 8 Hours Is Out On Bail
HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—A mother accused of leaving her child in a car for more than eight hours while she gambled at Maryland Live! Casino is out on bail.
Officers responded to the casino’s parking garage around 6:30 p.m. New Year’s Eve after security officers saw the child crying for help.
Police say she had been in the SUV since 10 a.m. after her mother told her she would be right back.
Alicia Brown, 24, was caught on surveillance cameras leaving her daughter.
Brown is charged with child abandonment and neglect.
Other Local News:
- Some Asking City Leaders To Issue State Of Emergency
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- Man Who Received Face Transplant Meets With Md. Family That Made It Possible
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades