Mother Charged With Leaving 4-Year-Old In Car For 8 Hours Is Out On Bail
Get Breaking News First
HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—A mother accused of leaving her child in a car for more than eight hours while she gambled at Maryland Live! Casino is out on bail.
Officers responded to the casino’s parking garage around 6:30 p.m. New Year’s Eve after security officers saw the child crying for help.
Police say she had been in the SUV since 10 a.m. after her mother told her she would be right back.
Alicia Brown, 24, was caught on surveillance cameras leaving her daughter.
Brown is charged with child abandonment and neglect.
Other Local News:
- Report: Ravens Execs Knew About Elevator Punch In February
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- Judge Approves $190M Settlement Between Hopkins And Levy Patients
- Case Of Md. Man Jailed In Cuba Back In U.S. Court