Mother Charged With Leaving 4-Year-Old In Car For 8 Hours Is Out On Bail
Get Breaking News First
HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—A mother accused of leaving her child in a car for more than eight hours while she gambled at Maryland Live! Casino is out on bail.
Officers responded to the casino’s parking garage around 6:30 p.m. New Year’s Eve after security officers saw the child crying for help.
Police say she had been in the SUV since 10 a.m. after her mother told her she would be right back.
Alicia Brown, 24, was caught on surveillance cameras leaving her daughter.
Brown is charged with child abandonment and neglect.
Other Local News:
- 2 Men Robbed And Beaten Outside Southeast Baltimore Church
- Cruise Line Officials Address Recent Health And Safety Issues
- Ex-Honors Student From Md. Sentenced To 5 Years In Jihadist Terror Plot
- Surveillance Captures Person Of Interest In Hanover Carjacking
- Towson Teacher Injured In Boston Marathon Returns One Year After Bombings