BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland sees the first snowfall of 2014.
WJZ’s First Warning Weather Team reports it’s also going to be brutally cold over the next few days.
Here’s a breakdown:
The snow has moved out of the area.
Friday is bringing slushy roads and ice. It’s not expected to get past the low 20s Friday, with a very strong wind.
Accumulations & Temperatures:
Here are some of the latest accumulations right now.
White Marsh: 5.3″
New Market: 4.5″
There will be blowing snow Friday with high temperatures around 20 and gusts past 30 mph. The real feel temperatures are below zero.
It will be the coldest night in years Friday night. Central Maryland will see single digits.
Other Local News:
- More Than 200 People Arrested After Violence Breaks Out During Inauguration Day Protests
- Women From All Over Prepare For Women’s March On Washington Saturday
- Police Arrest Man Who Stole Car With Kids Inside
- President Trump Attends Three Inaugural Balls
- Mom Outraged, School Dental Program Removes Child’s Teeth Without Her Knowing