BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland sees the first snowfall of 2014.
WJZ’s First Warning Weather Team reports it’s also going to be brutally cold over the next few days.
Here’s a breakdown:
The snow has moved out of the area.
Friday is bringing slushy roads and ice. It’s not expected to get past the low 20s Friday, with a very strong wind.
Accumulations & Temperatures:
Here are some of the latest accumulations right now.
White Marsh: 5.3″
New Market: 4.5″
There will be blowing snow Friday with high temperatures around 20 and gusts past 30 mph. The real feel temperatures are below zero.
It will be the coldest night in years Friday night. Central Maryland will see single digits.
Other Local News:
- Anne Arundel Co. Schools Increasing Police Presence In Response To Florida School Shooting
- Ravens, Under Armour Team Up To Invest In Baltimore Student-Athletes
- Howard County Police, Fire Departments Hold Active Shooter Training Drill
- Man Found Dead Near Northwest Baltimore Park
- Woman Killed, Pregnant Woman Injured In Shooting In Northwest Baltimore