ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — Firefighters in our area had to battle the brutal temperatures putting out multiple blazes Saturday.
Nearly two dozen people were displaced after a fire at a Harford County motel.
The blaze broke out just after 3 a.m. Saturday at the Aberdeen In Town Motel.
That’s in the 400-block of South Philadelphia Boulevard.
No injuries were reported, but 20 motel residents are out of their homes.
The fire marshal was on the scene Saturday morning investigating the blaze.
Meanwhile, multiple fire companies had to tackle a house fire in Forest Hill.
No injuries were reported and the cause remains under investigation.
And in Joppa, a two-alarm house fire displaced a family.
The fire broke out around 10:30 a.m. on the 800-block of Weisser Court.
An occupant was home at the time of the fire, but got out without injury.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect Today
- Former Liquor Board Official Expected To Plead Guilty
- Baltimore Police Arrest ‘Shooting Spree’ Suspect After Pursuit Throughout City
- Fire Officials Release Cause Of Death In Fire That Killed Baltimore Mother, 2 Daughters
- Police Recover Loaded Gun, Shrooms From Baltimore Man