LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (WJZ) — A burst water pipe in the lavatory forced an emergency landing for an American Airlines flight.
Flight 1106 originated out of Dallas-Fort Worth and was headed for BWI, but the burst pipe caused water to enter the main cabin of the plane and into the cockpit, officials say.
The flight landed at Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock. Officials say 147 people were on board.
No injuries were reported.
A spokesman says the leak has been repaired and passengers continued on their trip.
Other Local News:
- Immigrant Advocates Claim More Businesses Being Targeted After Restaurant Employment Incident
- New Video Shows Dangers Of Illegal ATV, Dirt Bike Riders
- Police Need Help Identifying Girl Found Wandering Near Mall
- Police Release Video To Identify Car Involved In Fatal Cyclist Hit-And-Run
- Police Warn Of Gold Scam Targeting Chinese Residents In Maryland