LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (WJZ) — A burst water pipe in the lavatory forced an emergency landing for an American Airlines flight.
Flight 1106 originated out of Dallas-Fort Worth and was headed for BWI, but the burst pipe caused water to enter the main cabin of the plane and into the cockpit, officials say.
The flight landed at Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock. Officials say 147 people were on board.
No injuries were reported.
A spokesman says the leak has been repaired and passengers continued on their trip.
Other Local News:
- Security System Captures Armed Robbery Of Pizza Delivery Driver
- Fallen Baltimore Co. Officer Leaves Lasting Impact Throughout Community
- Police: Teen Charged In Ofc. Amy Caprio’s Murder, 3 Others In Custody
- Official: Body Cam Video Of Slain Baltimore Co. Cop Will Not Be Released
- Md. Community Rushed To Save Life Of Critically Injured Police Officer