LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (WJZ) — A burst water pipe in the lavatory forced an emergency landing for an American Airlines flight.
Flight 1106 originated out of Dallas-Fort Worth and was headed for BWI, but the burst pipe caused water to enter the main cabin of the plane and into the cockpit, officials say.
The flight landed at Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock. Officials say 147 people were on board.
No injuries were reported.
A spokesman says the leak has been repaired and passengers continued on their trip.
Other Local News:
- Lawyer: ‘Serial’ Defense Crippled By Omission Of Witness
- Report: Prosecutors Intend To Appeal Judge’s Decision To Not Force Porter To Testify
- 35K Petitioners Calling For Mayor To Fire Housing Commissioner
- UMBC Junior Introduces President Obama Before Historic Speech
- Safety A Focus At International Auto Show In Baltimore