LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (WJZ) — A burst water pipe in the lavatory forced an emergency landing for an American Airlines flight.
Flight 1106 originated out of Dallas-Fort Worth and was headed for BWI, but the burst pipe caused water to enter the main cabin of the plane and into the cockpit, officials say.
The flight landed at Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock. Officials say 147 people were on board.
No injuries were reported.
A spokesman says the leak has been repaired and passengers continued on their trip.
Other Local News:
- City Officer Shot In Line Of Duty While Protecting Partner, Awarded Congressional Badge of Bravery
- Ray Lewis’ 28 Acre Reisterstown Estate Up For Sale
- Firetruck Artist Donates Special Piece to a Hampden Firehouse
- Rod Rosenstein Confirmed As Deputy Attorney General
- Bus Crashes Into Montgomery County House