ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ)—An Aberdeen woman is charged with stabbing her daughter in the back with a kitchen knife during an argument in her home.
At 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, officers responded to the home in the 100-block of William Powell Court, where they found Antonette E. Jones, 27, suffering from a stab wound to her upper back.
Officers provided first aid until paramedics arrived. Jones was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police say her mother, Gwendolyn L. McNeil, stabbed her during a family argument.
McNeil, 48, has been arrested and charged with first- and second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon. She will be transported to the Harford County Detention Center for a bond review.
McNeil was not injured in the altercation with her daughter.
Other Local News:
- Jolly Rogers An Integral Part Of Ocean City’s Appeal
- Church Community Outaged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall