Police: Aberdeen Woman Literally Stabbed In The Back By Her Mother
Get Breaking News First
ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ)—An Aberdeen woman is charged with stabbing her daughter in the back with a kitchen knife during an argument in her home.
At 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, officers responded to the home in the 100-block of William Powell Court, where they found Antonette E. Jones, 27, suffering from a stab wound to her upper back.
Officers provided first aid until paramedics arrived. Jones was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police say her mother, Gwendolyn L. McNeil, stabbed her during a family argument.
McNeil, 48, has been arrested and charged with first- and second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon. She will be transported to the Harford County Detention Center for a bond review.
McNeil was not injured in the altercation with her daughter.
Other Local News:
- At Least 4 Hospitalized After Bus Accident Near Havre De Grace
- Veteran Police Sergeant Gets No Jail Time In Misconduct Case
- Trax On Wax’s 7th Annual Record Store Day Celebrates The Vinyl Comeback
- Youth Leader Shot In The Head, Killed In Northwest Baltimore
- Md. Warns Of Possible Bacteria In Porridge Product