BALTIMORE (WJZ)—In Southeast Baltimore, police are searching for a suspect accused of robbing and then stabbing a woman.
It happened in the 800-block of E. Baltimore Street last Thursday.
Investigators say the victim was walking alone when she was approached by a male suspect.
That’s when she was robbed and then stabbed.
Anyone with information is asked to call Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP or text “MCS” plus your tip to CRIMES (274637).
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- ATF: Man Said He Was ‘Getting Ready’ to Shoot Officers After Nero Verdict
- AAA: Memorial Day Travel Volume Will Be Second-Highest On Record
- Man Who Made Bomb Threat at Baltimore TV Station Due In Court
- Dundalk Man Charged With Posing As Cop In Sex Crime