BALTIMORE (WJZ)—In Southeast Baltimore, police are searching for a suspect accused of robbing and then stabbing a woman.
It happened in the 800-block of E. Baltimore Street last Thursday.
Investigators say the victim was walking alone when she was approached by a male suspect.
That’s when she was robbed and then stabbed.
Anyone with information is asked to call Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP or text “MCS” plus your tip to CRIMES (274637).
Other Local News:
- Police: Woman Shot In Head Before Car Is Stolen In Highlandtown
- Baltimore City Council Votes To Sync Traffic Lights In Response To Fines For Blocking Intersections
- Police Searching For Royal Farms Armed Robbery Suspect
- Naval Academy Head Says Court Martial Possible In Drug Case
- Restaurants Change Menus Over E. Coli Fears Connected To Romaine Lettuce