Frederick County Family Displaced After Mobile Home Fire
Get Breaking News First
JEFFERSON, Md. (WJZ)—A Frederick County family is displaced after a fire destroyed their mobile home.
Frederick County Fire and Rescue units were dispatched at 1:25 p.m. Wednesday to the home in the 4800-block of Pioneer Circle.
The first arriving unit reported the single family home as 50 percent involved.
Crews were able to extinguish the fire within 30 minutes.
No one was home at the time of the fire and no one was hurt.
Two adjacent homes also sustained damage.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice To Speak Publicly About His 2-Game Suspension
- Kidnapping Of Vi Ripken Remains A Mystery 2 Years Later
- 3 Injured When SUV Crashes Into Drumcastle Government Center In Towson
- Missing BaltCo Woman’s Body Found; Boyfriend Charged With Murder
- Pro-Israel, Pro-Palestine Rallies Held In Baltimore Wednesday