JEFFERSON, Md. (WJZ)—A Frederick County family is displaced after a fire destroyed their mobile home.
Frederick County Fire and Rescue units were dispatched at 1:25 p.m. Wednesday to the home in the 4800-block of Pioneer Circle.
The first arriving unit reported the single family home as 50 percent involved.
Crews were able to extinguish the fire within 30 minutes.
No one was home at the time of the fire and no one was hurt.
Two adjacent homes also sustained damage.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating Fatal Morning Crash In Howard County
- Hurricane Maria Now Cat. 1, Tropical Storm Warnings Issued For NC Coast
- Fire Crews Battle 4-Alarm Warehouse Fire In South Baltimore
- Poll Shows Hogan’s Approval Ratings Remains High
- NFL Players Protest National Anthem During Sunday Games Following President’s Comments