JEFFERSON, Md. (WJZ)—A Frederick County family is displaced after a fire destroyed their mobile home.
Frederick County Fire and Rescue units were dispatched at 1:25 p.m. Wednesday to the home in the 4800-block of Pioneer Circle.
The first arriving unit reported the single family home as 50 percent involved.
Crews were able to extinguish the fire within 30 minutes.
No one was home at the time of the fire and no one was hurt.
Two adjacent homes also sustained damage.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Mayor Replaces City Police Commissioner Kevin Davis
- Report: Baltimore Officer Still On Job After Lying In Court
- Police Make Arrest In Perry Hall Fight Video In Which One Person Appears To Have Gun
- Dog Abandoned At Patterson Park Finds New Home With Army Specialist
- Baltimore Man Sentenced In Murder-For-Hire Scheme