Frederick County Family Displaced After Mobile Home Fire
Get Breaking News First
JEFFERSON, Md. (WJZ)—A Frederick County family is displaced after a fire destroyed their mobile home.
Frederick County Fire and Rescue units were dispatched at 1:25 p.m. Wednesday to the home in the 4800-block of Pioneer Circle.
The first arriving unit reported the single family home as 50 percent involved.
Crews were able to extinguish the fire within 30 minutes.
No one was home at the time of the fire and no one was hurt.
Two adjacent homes also sustained damage.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Suspect Arrested After 2nd Robbery Attempt In Federal Hill This Week
- Report: Manny Machado To Undergo Season-Ending Knee Surgery
- Police Search For 2 Missing Elkton Teens Last Seen Getting Into Dark Colored Car
- Anne Arundel County F.O.P. Supports Ferguson Officer With Donation
- Social Worker Who Counsels Teens Faces Child Porn Charges