JEFFERSON, Md. (WJZ)—A Frederick County family is displaced after a fire destroyed their mobile home.
Frederick County Fire and Rescue units were dispatched at 1:25 p.m. Wednesday to the home in the 4800-block of Pioneer Circle.
The first arriving unit reported the single family home as 50 percent involved.
Crews were able to extinguish the fire within 30 minutes.
No one was home at the time of the fire and no one was hurt.
Two adjacent homes also sustained damage.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Local Performers React To Barnum & Bailey Circus Closing
- Henrietta Lacks’s Family Brings Awareness To Cervical Health Month
- Rep. Anthony Brown To Skip Inauguration; Cites ‘Verbal Attack’ On John Lewis
- Thousands Take Part In Baltimore’s 17th Annual MLK Day Parade
- Md. Man Arrested For Pointing Laser At MSP Helicopter