BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a man is hit and killed by an MTA bus.
It happened just after 6 p.m. in the 3200-block of The Alameda.
Police say James Payne, 61, was standing on the sidewalk when he fell into the street for an unknown reason.
He was then hit by the bus as it pulled up to a stop.
Anyone who may have witnessed the crash is asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Flash Flood Warnings, Watch Issued In Md. As Heavy Rains Move Through
- Fire Causes ‘Extensive Damage’ To Coconut Charlie’s In Pasadena
- Police Arrest 5 Suspects After Rocks Thrown At Cars In Howard County
- 911 Calls Released After An EF-2 Tornado Ravages Maryland County
- Baltimore Implements Crime Plan After Hitting 200 Homicide Benchmark