Pedestrian Fatally Struck By MTA Bus In Northeast Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a man is hit and killed by an MTA bus.
It happened just after 6 p.m. in the 3200-block of The Alameda.
Police say James Payne, 61, was standing on the sidewalk when he fell into the street for an unknown reason.
He was then hit by the bus as it pulled up to a stop.
Anyone who may have witnessed the crash is asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Highway Safety Officials Urge Marylanders To Share The Road
- Orioles In Boston As City Marks 1 Year Since Marathon Bombings
- 5 Taken To The Hospital After Megabus Crash Near Havre De Grace
- Detectives Still Searching For Gunman Who Shot Kayaker In Pasadena
- Veteran Police Sergeant Gets No Jail Time In Misconduct Case