Pedestrian Fatally Struck By MTA Bus In Northeast Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a man is hit and killed by an MTA bus.
It happened just after 6 p.m. in the 3200-block of The Alameda.
Police say James Payne, 61, was standing on the sidewalk when he fell into the street for an unknown reason.
He was then hit by the bus as it pulled up to a stop.
Anyone who may have witnessed the crash is asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- St. Patrick’s Day Snow Makes For Slippery Morning Commute
- WJZ Speaks To Man Accused Of Shooting Baltimore City Officer
- Crews Out Again Clearing Area Roads In What Is Hopefully Winter’s Last Blast
- Baltimore Archdiocese Holds Event To Mark Pope Francis’ First Anniversary
- Some Want Bay Bridge To Have Only Electronic Tolls