BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a man is hit and killed by an MTA bus.
It happened just after 6 p.m. in the 3200-block of The Alameda.
Police say James Payne, 61, was standing on the sidewalk when he fell into the street for an unknown reason.
He was then hit by the bus as it pulled up to a stop.
Anyone who may have witnessed the crash is asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Report Supports Police Car Bombing Suspect’s Insanity Plea
- President Takes Stance Against Anti-Semitism Following Threats Against Jewish Community
- Distracted Drivers Taking A Toll On Insurance Premiums
- Howard Co. Overturns Ban On Tasers And Stun Guns
- Anne Arundel Co. Political Operatives Found Guilty For Robocalls