BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a man is hit and killed by an MTA bus.
It happened just after 6 p.m. in the 3200-block of The Alameda.
Police say James Payne, 61, was standing on the sidewalk when he fell into the street for an unknown reason.
He was then hit by the bus as it pulled up to a stop.
Anyone who may have witnessed the crash is asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Man Charged In Recent Annapolis Murder Now Charged In Similar 4-Year-Old Case
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- Police: Months After Barricade With Deputies, Baltimore County Cop Found Dead In Home
- Military Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing at Md. School
- Playing With Sports Concussion Doubles Recovery Time: Study