BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a man is hit and killed by an MTA bus.
It happened just after 6 p.m. in the 3200-block of The Alameda.
Police say James Payne, 61, was standing on the sidewalk when he fell into the street for an unknown reason.
He was then hit by the bus as it pulled up to a stop.
Anyone who may have witnessed the crash is asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident
- New Study: Medical Errors Are 3rd Leading Cause For Death In US