Teen Charged After Setting Fire To Severn Home Under Construction
SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — A teen is arrested after setting fire to a home that was under construction in Severn.
It happened in the 8100-block of Cornfield Lane, where a new community is being built.
A site manager tried chasing the teen after seeing him in two separate homes there. However, he was able to escape.
One of the homes was marked with graffiti, the other was damaged by fire.
Police were eventually able to catch the teen, who was identified as 18-year-old Torian Mack.
He now faces multiple charges, including second-degree arson and destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Shock Trauma Worker Among 2 Shot Dead; Arrests Made
- Md. Company To Settle Suit That Claims Gender & Race Discrimination
- Man Indicted For Murder Of Co-Worker At Brooklyn Park Popeyes Restaurant
- Police Turn To Surveillance Video In Search For Missing Md. Toddlers
- Ravens Owner Receives Praise & Criticism For His Response To ESPN Allegations