SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — A teen is arrested after setting fire to a home that was under construction in Severn.
It happened in the 8100-block of Cornfield Lane, where a new community is being built.
A site manager tried chasing the teen after seeing him in two separate homes there. However, he was able to escape.
One of the homes was marked with graffiti, the other was damaged by fire.
Police were eventually able to catch the teen, who was identified as 18-year-old Torian Mack.
He now faces multiple charges, including second-degree arson and destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Neighbors March For Justice After 90-Year-Old Dies After Assault
- Report: Md. Beaches Are On A 4-Year Clean Streak
- Now That It’s Warming Up, It’s Time To Take Zika Precautions
- Few Memorial Day Travel Headaches, Most Wait Times Bearable
- History In The Making: Md. District AAU Hosts National Basketball Tournament