SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — A teen is arrested after setting fire to a home that was under construction in Severn.
It happened in the 8100-block of Cornfield Lane, where a new community is being built.
A site manager tried chasing the teen after seeing him in two separate homes there. However, he was able to escape.
One of the homes was marked with graffiti, the other was damaged by fire.
Police were eventually able to catch the teen, who was identified as 18-year-old Torian Mack.
He now faces multiple charges, including second-degree arson and destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Md. School Shooting: Shooter Dead At Great Mills High School, 2 Others Injured
- Baltimore Hospital Cited Over Woman Left In Cold In Hospital Gown
- 2nd Day Of Spring Could Bring Most Significant Snow Of ‘Winter’ For Central Md.
- Md. Bill Would Increase Texting While Driving Fine To $500
- Carroll County Schools Increasing Police Presence