Teen Charged After Setting Fire To Severn Home Under Construction
SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — A teen is arrested after setting fire to a home that was under construction in Severn.
It happened in the 8100-block of Cornfield Lane, where a new community is being built.
A site manager tried chasing the teen after seeing him in two separate homes there. However, he was able to escape.
One of the homes was marked with graffiti, the other was damaged by fire.
Police were eventually able to catch the teen, who was identified as 18-year-old Torian Mack.
He now faces multiple charges, including second-degree arson and destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Under Armour-Endorsed Misty Copeland Named Principal Dancer
- What Could Be Causing Unprecedented Influx Of Shark Attacks?
- Police: No Evidence Of Shooting At Washington Navy Yard
- Baltimore’s 2016 Election Getting Attention After Dixon Declares Candidacy
- Boy Handcuffed, Beaten After Eating Birthday Cake In Hagerstown