SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — A teen is arrested after setting fire to a home that was under construction in Severn.
It happened in the 8100-block of Cornfield Lane, where a new community is being built.
A site manager tried chasing the teen after seeing him in two separate homes there. However, he was able to escape.
One of the homes was marked with graffiti, the other was damaged by fire.
Police were eventually able to catch the teen, who was identified as 18-year-old Torian Mack.
He now faces multiple charges, including second-degree arson and destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- City Schools Face Largest Budget Gap In History, Mayor Asks Gov. For Help
- Maryland JCC One Of Multiple Centers To Receive Bomb Threat Monday
- Victim Of Notorious Baltimore Priest Says Police Were In On Sexual Abuse
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD