SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — A teen is arrested after setting fire to a home that was under construction in Severn.
It happened in the 8100-block of Cornfield Lane, where a new community is being built.
A site manager tried chasing the teen after seeing him in two separate homes there. However, he was able to escape.
One of the homes was marked with graffiti, the other was damaged by fire.
Police were eventually able to catch the teen, who was identified as 18-year-old Torian Mack.
He now faces multiple charges, including second-degree arson and destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Many Ravens, Jaguars Take Knee During Anthem In London After Trump Comments
- Hurricane Maria Expected To Affect Mid-Atlantic Shores Next Few Days
- Ravens Fans & Players Prep In London For Big Game Sunday Morning
- 4 Men Killed, 2 Injured In Weekend Shootings
- Md. Volunteers Head To Puerto Rico To Help Red Cross With Recovery Efforts Following Maria