SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — A teen is arrested after setting fire to a home that was under construction in Severn.
It happened in the 8100-block of Cornfield Lane, where a new community is being built.
A site manager tried chasing the teen after seeing him in two separate homes there. However, he was able to escape.
One of the homes was marked with graffiti, the other was damaged by fire.
Police were eventually able to catch the teen, who was identified as 18-year-old Torian Mack.
He now faces multiple charges, including second-degree arson and destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Police Searching For Missing Baltimore Woman
- Police To Break Down Perimeter In Neighborhood Where Officer Was Killed
- Police: Student Arrested For Threat Made On Social Media Against Perry Hall Middle School
- Police Release Info On Fundraiser For Family Of Slain Detective
- Secret Service Apprehends Attempted White House Fence Jumper