SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — A teen is arrested after setting fire to a home that was under construction in Severn.
It happened in the 8100-block of Cornfield Lane, where a new community is being built.
A site manager tried chasing the teen after seeing him in two separate homes there. However, he was able to escape.
One of the homes was marked with graffiti, the other was damaged by fire.
Police were eventually able to catch the teen, who was identified as 18-year-old Torian Mack.
He now faces multiple charges, including second-degree arson and destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Thousands Try To Beating The Heat For A Jam-Packed Weekend At Artscape
- 2 Baltimore Police Officers Plead Guilty To Racketeering
- Heat Advisory For SE Md., Code Red Air Quality Alert Continues For Saturday
- Baltimore Co. Man Says Strangers Moved Into His Home, Claiming They Rented It On Craigslist
- Police Arrest Stabbing Suspect; Rapper Posted Aftermath On Facebook Live