Teen Charged After Setting Fire To Severn Home Under Construction
SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — A teen is arrested after setting fire to a home that was under construction in Severn.
It happened in the 8100-block of Cornfield Lane, where a new community is being built.
A site manager tried chasing the teen after seeing him in two separate homes there. However, he was able to escape.
One of the homes was marked with graffiti, the other was damaged by fire.
Police were eventually able to catch the teen, who was identified as 18-year-old Torian Mack.
He now faces multiple charges, including second-degree arson and destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Dislodged Boom Strikes Overpass, Snarling Traffic On I-695 Outer Loop
- 68 Marijuana Plants Recovered In Northwest Baltimore City
- Md. Army Reservists Deploying To West Africa To Assist In Ebola Efforts
- Concerns Grow After String Of Security Breaches At The White House
- ‘Serial’ Podcast Raising New Doubts On Woodlawn High School Murder Case From 1999