SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — A teen is arrested after setting fire to a home that was under construction in Severn.
It happened in the 8100-block of Cornfield Lane, where a new community is being built.
A site manager tried chasing the teen after seeing him in two separate homes there. However, he was able to escape.
One of the homes was marked with graffiti, the other was damaged by fire.
Police were eventually able to catch the teen, who was identified as 18-year-old Torian Mack.
He now faces multiple charges, including second-degree arson and destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police ID Officer Involved In Shooting Over The Weekend
- Md. Half Marathon Will Raise Money For Cancer Research
- PGPD Officer Facing Charges After Allegedly Hitting Toddler
- Jury Trial Set For Man Allegedly Brutalized By Baltimore Police Officer
- Police Searching For Peeping Tom At Towson University