SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — A teen is arrested after setting fire to a home that was under construction in Severn.
It happened in the 8100-block of Cornfield Lane, where a new community is being built.
A site manager tried chasing the teen after seeing him in two separate homes there. However, he was able to escape.
One of the homes was marked with graffiti, the other was damaged by fire.
Police were eventually able to catch the teen, who was identified as 18-year-old Torian Mack.
He now faces multiple charges, including second-degree arson and destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather On The Way, Advisories For Western, Northern Md.
- Investor To Donate $75M To Johns Hopkins Philosophy Program
- Maryland Health Care For All! Coalition To Announce Prescription Drug Proposals
- Ceiling Partially Collapses At Walter Reed Emergency Center
- DC Metro’s Red Line To Operate With Single Tracking After Derailment