Teen Charged After Setting Fire To Severn Home Under Construction
SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — A teen is arrested after setting fire to a home that was under construction in Severn.
It happened in the 8100-block of Cornfield Lane, where a new community is being built.
A site manager tried chasing the teen after seeing him in two separate homes there. However, he was able to escape.
One of the homes was marked with graffiti, the other was damaged by fire.
Police were eventually able to catch the teen, who was identified as 18-year-old Torian Mack.
He now faces multiple charges, including second-degree arson and destruction of property.
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’