HANOVER, Md. (WJZ) — Two men have been charged with attempted murder after a shooting in Hanover.
According to police, they were called to the 1400-block of Gesna Drive for multiple reports of shots fired in the area.
Police say a victim in the case was following the suspects’ vehicle. The victim said that he and his family were at home on Gesna Drive when the suspects drove by and fired into his home and at vehicles in the area while he was standing in the driveway.
The vehicles were located near the 7400-block of Windstream Circle by an Anne Arundel County Sheriff’s deputy.
Two suspects were found and arrested in the woods near Arundel Mills Boulevard and Dorsey Road Extension. No one was injured and the weapons were both recovered.
Police have charged Kingsley Anthony McLean, 20, and Kendall Alonzo Govan, 24, with attempted first- and second-degree murder, first-degree assault and other charges.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore’s Cardinal William Keeler Passes Away
- Police Arrest 7 People After Deadly Attack In London
- 4 Dead Including Suspect At UK Parliament
- Baltimore Co. Officials Notified Of Intercepted Calls During Wiretap
- Police: Baltimore Man Suspected In Fatal NYC Stabbing; Says He Went To Kill Black Person