3 Injured In House Fire In Laurel; Dog Dies

LAUREL, Md. (AP) — Prince George’s County fire officials say three people have been hospitalized after a house fire in Laurel.

The blaze broke out Saturday morning at a single-family home in the 15600-block of Hayes Road. The cause is considered accidental.

One woman and two men are being treated for exposure to heat and smoke. Fire officials say the injuries are non-life threatening, though a dog died in the fire.

Officials say the fire caused an estimated $20,000 in damage.

(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
Your Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live