BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police are investigating a non-fatal shooting.
According to police, the victim was shot in the 400-block of East Saratoga Street shortly after 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
He was taken to an area hospital and is in stable condition.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- State Trooper Fires At Fleeing Teen Car Theft Suspect Who He Thought Had A Gun
- Police Arrest 2 Teens Accused Of Shooting At Cars
- Police: Man Douses Himself With Gas, Lights Himself On Fire And Drives Off
- Owner Of Chick n’ Ruth’s Sells Famed, Decades-Old Deli
- Restaurateur Beats Senator In Annapolis Mayoral Primary