Baltimore Police Investigate Non-Fatal Shooting
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police are investigating a non-fatal shooting.
According to police, the victim was shot in the 400-block of East Saratoga Street shortly after 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
He was taken to an area hospital and is in stable condition.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Prince George’s Police Seize Halloween Candy Laced With Marijuana
- Drivers Scramble For Cash After Armored Truck Loses Money
- 7-Year-Old Boy Missing From Windsor Mill Area
- Man Charged In Shooting Death Of Security Guard Outside Windsor Inn
- Democrat Anthony Brown Relying On Voter Turnout For Gubernatorial Win