BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police are investigating a non-fatal shooting.
According to police, the victim was shot in the 400-block of East Saratoga Street shortly after 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
He was taken to an area hospital and is in stable condition.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- ‘American League Bandit,’ Fond Of O’s And Yankees Hats, Wanted For Va., Md. Bank Robberies
- Baltimore To Activate 10 Speed Cameras Monday
- Hogan Spokeswoman: Health Care Bills ‘Do Not Work’ For State
- Report: Staffer Tried To Punch Juvenile At Detention Center
- Calls For Confederate Marker To Be Removed From Md. Courthouse