BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police are investigating a non-fatal shooting.
According to police, the victim was shot in the 400-block of East Saratoga Street shortly after 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
He was taken to an area hospital and is in stable condition.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore City Council Votes To Sync Traffic Lights In Response To Fines For Blocking Intersections
- Police Searching For Royal Farms Armed Robbery Suspect
- Naval Academy Head Says Court Martial Possible In Drug Case
- Dr. Oz Films Bus Fire Involving Students From Maryland
- Gas Prices On The Rise Ahead Of Summer