Baltimore Police Investigate Non-Fatal Shooting
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police are investigating a non-fatal shooting.
According to police, the victim was shot in the 400-block of East Saratoga Street shortly after 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
He was taken to an area hospital and is in stable condition.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory To Go Into Effect For Parts Of Southern Md.
- Investigators Believe Missing Dundalk Girl & Father May Have Fled To West Virginia
- Gas Explosion Blamed In Fire That Killed 8-Year-Old Boy; 911 Calls Released
- Many Come To Cummings’ Defense After He Was Silenced At A Committee Hearing
- McDaniel College Probes ‘CMT Versus BET’ Event