Baltimore Police Investigate Non-Fatal Shooting
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore police are investigating a non-fatal shooting.
According to police, the victim was shot in the 400-block of East Saratoga Street shortly after 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
He was taken to an area hospital and is in stable condition.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Feral Cat Enters Elementary School In Glen Burnie, Forces Early Closure
- Suspect Wanted In Wells Fargo Bank Robbery; $5000 Reward Offered
- Vigil Planned For Ohio Plane Crash Victims, Including Md. Native
- Maryland Zoo In Baltimore Welcomes 3 Von Der Decken’s Hornbill Chicks