Teen Recovering After Being Accidentally Shot In The Neck
ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 17-year-old is recovering after being accidentally shot in the neck.
According to police, a group of teens were gathered in the basement of a home in the 6000-block of St. Regis Road in Garden Village.
Authorities say the boy and other teenagers were hanging out in the basement of a home where someone had brought a gun. One of the teenagers was handling the weapon when it discharged.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No one has been charged yet, and the case remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Ocean City Church Plans To Rebuild Following 2013 Arson
- Police Seeking Public’s Help To Solve Deadly Beating Of Man
- More Than A Dozen Animals Found Dead In Baltimore Fire
- House Searched In Connection With Lyon Sisters’ Disappearance
- Baltimore Co. Man Charged With Distributing Child Porn, Sex Offense Of A Minor