Teen Recovering After Being Accidentally Shot In The Neck
Get Breaking News First
ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 17-year-old is recovering after being accidentally shot in the neck.
According to police, a group of teens were gathered in the basement of a home in the 6000-block of St. Regis Road in Garden Village.
Authorities say the boy and other teenagers were hanging out in the basement of a home where someone had brought a gun. One of the teenagers was handling the weapon when it discharged.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No one has been charged yet, and the case remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Bel Air Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence
- 1 Dead After Tree Falls Onto Car On Falls Road
- Secret Service In Hot Water After Report Shows Agents Left Their Post
- AP Source: Goodell Told To Testify In Rice Appeal
- NTSB: Distracted Truck Driver Using Bluetooth Caused 2013 Fiery Train Derailment