Teen Recovering After Being Accidentally Shot In The Neck
Get Breaking News First
ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 17-year-old is recovering after being accidentally shot in the neck.
According to police, a group of teens were gathered in the basement of a home in the 6000-block of St. Regis Road in Garden Village.
Authorities say the boy and other teenagers were hanging out in the basement of a home where someone had brought a gun. One of the teenagers was handling the weapon when it discharged.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No one has been charged yet, and the case remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- 20 Evacuated From Homes After Gas Leak
- Police: Illegal Dirt Bike Use Is Growing Throughout Md.
- Policy Changes Recommended 6 Months After Relisha Rudd’s Disappearance
- Co-worker Charged In Beating Death Of Brooklyn Park Popeyes Employee
- Video Allegedly Shows Beheading Of U.S. Journalist Steven Sotloff By ISIS