Teen Recovering After Being Accidentally Shot In The Neck
Get Breaking News First
ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 17-year-old is recovering after being accidentally shot in the neck.
According to police, a group of teens were gathered in the basement of a home in the 6000-block of St. Regis Road in Garden Village.
Authorities say the boy and other teenagers were hanging out in the basement of a home where someone had brought a gun. One of the teenagers was handling the weapon when it discharged.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No one has been charged yet, and the case remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant For Father In Missing Girl Case In Connection With Mother’s Death
- Md. House Approves Minimum Wage Hike
- Crews Battling 3-Alarm Apartment Fire In Odenton
- Md. Could Become 1st State To Ban Energy Drinks To Minors
- Johns Hopkins Data Spilled In ‘Extortion’ Attempt