Teen Recovering After Being Accidentally Shot In The Neck
ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 17-year-old is recovering after being accidentally shot in the neck.
According to police, a group of teens were gathered in the basement of a home in the 6000-block of St. Regis Road in Garden Village.
Authorities say the boy and other teenagers were hanging out in the basement of a home where someone had brought a gun. One of the teenagers was handling the weapon when it discharged.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No one has been charged yet, and the case remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Winter Storm Warning, Snow Expected Overnight
- Fmr. Correctional Officer Linked To Maryland Shootings
- Dr. Ben Carson Under Fire For Comments On Homosexuality
- Anne Arundel County Family Featured On Reality Show
- Md. Crews Ready For Another Round Of Snow