Teen Recovering After Being Accidentally Shot In The Neck
Get Breaking News First
ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 17-year-old is recovering after being accidentally shot in the neck.
According to police, a group of teens were gathered in the basement of a home in the 6000-block of St. Regis Road in Garden Village.
Authorities say the boy and other teenagers were hanging out in the basement of a home where someone had brought a gun. One of the teenagers was handling the weapon when it discharged.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No one has been charged yet, and the case remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Md. Man, 1 Other Dead After 5 Rescued From O.C. Water
- We Won’t Stop: Birdland Still Celebrating After O’s Clinch A.L. East
- Man Dies After 5 Rescued From O.C. Waters Just Minutes Apart
- Officer Struck By Car While Directing Traffic
- Former Raven Donates Kidney To Brother, Ex-Steeler