wjz-13 all-news-99-1-wnew 1057-the-fan 1300logo2_67x35

Local

Carbon Monoxide Leak Sends Randallstown Family To The Hospital

View Comments
Randallstown CO poisoning

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries

POEts: The Legendary, The Celebrity, The Local, The ControversialPOEts: The Legendary, The Celebrity, The Local, The Controversial

Celebrities Born Outside The U.S.Celebrities Born Outside The U.S.

Top Celebrities On TwitterTop Celebrities On Twitter

Ranking Stephen KingRanking Stephen King

Famous Women Who Underwent Double MastectomiesFamous Women Who Underwent Double Mastectomies

» More Photo Galleries

RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Three people are rushed to the hospital after being sickened by carbon monoxide in Baltimore County.

Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the scene in the 8200-block of Rockdale Avenue in Randallstown.

Firefighters found a man unconscious inside a home.

His mother and brother were also exposed to extremely high levels of the lethal gas.

Gas meters detected CO levels in the home at 776 parts per million. At those levels, CO can cause death within hours.

BGE says a faulty furnace may be to blame.

Other Local News:

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,192 other followers