RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Three people are rushed to the hospital after being sickened by carbon monoxide in Baltimore County.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the scene in the 8200-block of Rockdale Avenue in Randallstown.
Firefighters found a man unconscious inside a home.
His mother and brother were also exposed to extremely high levels of the lethal gas.
Gas meters detected CO levels in the home at 776 parts per million. At those levels, CO can cause death within hours.
BGE says a faulty furnace may be to blame.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident
- New Study: Medical Errors Are 3rd Leading Cause For Death In US