RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Three people are rushed to the hospital after being sickened by carbon monoxide in Baltimore County.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the scene in the 8200-block of Rockdale Avenue in Randallstown.
Firefighters found a man unconscious inside a home.
His mother and brother were also exposed to extremely high levels of the lethal gas.
Gas meters detected CO levels in the home at 776 parts per million. At those levels, CO can cause death within hours.
BGE says a faulty furnace may be to blame.
Other Local News:
- Van Hollen, Cardin To Vote Against Gorsuch Nomination
- Maryland Senate Passes Planned Parenthood Funding Bill
- Man Arrested For Animal Cruelty, After Dog Drowned
- Only A Few Seconds Of Body Cam Footage In Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting Released
- Officer, Suspect Involved In Fatal Montgomery Co. Shooting Identified