Carbon Monoxide Leak Sends Randallstown Family To The Hospital
Get Breaking News First
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Three people are rushed to the hospital after being sickened by carbon monoxide in Baltimore County.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the scene in the 8200-block of Rockdale Avenue in Randallstown.
Firefighters found a man unconscious inside a home.
His mother and brother were also exposed to extremely high levels of the lethal gas.
Gas meters detected CO levels in the home at 776 parts per million. At those levels, CO can cause death within hours.
BGE says a faulty furnace may be to blame.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory To Go Into Effect For Parts Of Southern Md.
- Investigators Believe Missing Dundalk Girl & Father May Have Fled To West Virginia
- Gas Explosion Blamed In Fire That Killed 8-Year-Old Boy; 911 Calls Released
- Many Come To Cummings’ Defense After He Was Silenced At A Committee Hearing
- McDaniel College Probes ‘CMT Versus BET’ Event