RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Three people are rushed to the hospital after being sickened by carbon monoxide in Baltimore County.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the scene in the 8200-block of Rockdale Avenue in Randallstown.
Firefighters found a man unconscious inside a home.
His mother and brother were also exposed to extremely high levels of the lethal gas.
Gas meters detected CO levels in the home at 776 parts per million. At those levels, CO can cause death within hours.
BGE says a faulty furnace may be to blame.
Other Local News:
- Howard County Council To Consider Sanctuary Bill
- Baltimore Real-Estate Developer Reed Cordish To Join Trump Administration
- George Beall, Md. U.S. attorney Who Prosecuted Agnew, Dies
- DC Firefighters Resuscitate Dog Caught In House Fire (VIDEO)
- 2 Troopers, Officer Injured After Vehicle Struck While Helping Stranded Driver