RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Three people are rushed to the hospital after being sickened by carbon monoxide in Baltimore County.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the scene in the 8200-block of Rockdale Avenue in Randallstown.
Firefighters found a man unconscious inside a home.
His mother and brother were also exposed to extremely high levels of the lethal gas.
Gas meters detected CO levels in the home at 776 parts per million. At those levels, CO can cause death within hours.
BGE says a faulty furnace may be to blame.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Man Charged In 4.5-Year-Old Murder Of UMD Eastern Shore Student
- Police Searching For Suspect Who Stabbed Man; Parties Allegedly Agreed To Fight
- First Flu Cases Reported In Md. Are In Baltimore-Metro Area
- Nearly 200 Report Fireball Streaking Across Northeast Sky
- Maryland Man Sentenced To 40 Years In Death Of Infant Son