Suspect Wanted In Credit Card Theft From Anne Arundel Medical Center
Get Breaking News First
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)— Surveillance video captures a suspect using a stolen credit card just moments after a woman reported her purse stolen from her job.
The theft happened Jan. 8 at Anne Arundel Medical Center. An employee there reported her wallet was taken out of her purse.
Shortly after the theft, a man was captured on video surveillance using the victim’s credit card at the Rite Aid on Taylor Avenue in Annapolis.
Anyone with information as to the identity of this suspect is asked to call 410-222-1965 or Metro Crime Stoppers and reference Jan. 8 wallet theft.
Other Local News:
- Report: Ravens Execs Knew About Elevator Punch In February
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- Judge Approves $190M Settlement Between Hopkins And Levy Patients
- Case Of Md. Man Jailed In Cuba Back In U.S. Court