ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)— Surveillance video captures a suspect using a stolen credit card just moments after a woman reported her purse stolen from her job.
The theft happened Jan. 8 at Anne Arundel Medical Center. An employee there reported her wallet was taken out of her purse.
Shortly after the theft, a man was captured on video surveillance using the victim’s credit card at the Rite Aid on Taylor Avenue in Annapolis.
Anyone with information as to the identity of this suspect is asked to call 410-222-1965 or Metro Crime Stoppers and reference Jan. 8 wallet theft.
Other Local News:
- Firefighters Still Dousing Hot Spots At Massive Fire Scene
- Four Teens Arrested For Stealing Dirt Bikes In Ellicott City
- City Officer Shot In Line Of Duty While Protecting Partner, Awarded Congressional Badge of Bravery
- Ray Lewis’ 28 Acre Reisterstown Estate Up For Sale
- Firetruck Artist Donates Special Piece to Hampden Firehouse