ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)— Surveillance video captures a suspect using a stolen credit card just moments after a woman reported her purse stolen from her job.
The theft happened Jan. 8 at Anne Arundel Medical Center. An employee there reported her wallet was taken out of her purse.
Shortly after the theft, a man was captured on video surveillance using the victim’s credit card at the Rite Aid on Taylor Avenue in Annapolis.
Anyone with information as to the identity of this suspect is asked to call 410-222-1965 or Metro Crime Stoppers and reference Jan. 8 wallet theft.
Other Local News:
- Severe Weather, Storms Continue Into Weekend Across Md.
- Police Investigating Murder Of 97-Year-Old Man
- Police Make Arrest In Kidnapping Of 1-Year-Old In Woodlawn
- Police Investigating After Man Found Unconscious, Assaulted In Federal Hill
- Social Justice, Civil Right Policies In Discussion At NAACP Convention In Baltimore