ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)— Surveillance video captures a suspect using a stolen credit card just moments after a woman reported her purse stolen from her job.
The theft happened Jan. 8 at Anne Arundel Medical Center. An employee there reported her wallet was taken out of her purse.
Shortly after the theft, a man was captured on video surveillance using the victim’s credit card at the Rite Aid on Taylor Avenue in Annapolis.
Anyone with information as to the identity of this suspect is asked to call 410-222-1965 or Metro Crime Stoppers and reference Jan. 8 wallet theft.
Other Local News:
- Md. Attorney General Signs Off On Giant, Food Lion Merger
- Report: State Indicates Possible Appeal In New Trial for Adnan Syed
- Restaurant That Served Driver Who Killed Noah Leotta Forfeits License
- State Faces Hurdle in Trial of 5th Officer Charged in Freddie Gray Case
- Police: Man Found Shot in Head on Patapsco Ave. ‘Critical’