Suspect Wanted In Credit Card Theft From Anne Arundel Medical Center
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)— Surveillance video captures a suspect using a stolen credit card just moments after a woman reported her purse stolen from her job.
The theft happened Jan. 8 at Anne Arundel Medical Center. An employee there reported her wallet was taken out of her purse.
Shortly after the theft, a man was captured on video surveillance using the victim’s credit card at the Rite Aid on Taylor Avenue in Annapolis.
Anyone with information as to the identity of this suspect is asked to call 410-222-1965 or Metro Crime Stoppers and reference Jan. 8 wallet theft.
Other Local News:
- Electrical Failure Near Christmas Tree Caused Annapolis Mansion Fire
- Loud Implosion Topples ‘L’ Furnace At Sparrows Point
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Man Suspected Of Attacking Pregnant Woman
- Md. Episcopal Diocese Asking For Bishop Resignation After Fatal Hit-And-Run
- Students At Westminster-Area School Returned After Evacuation