BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The snow is over, but we’re not out of the woods yet. Frigid temperatures are here to stay.
Meteorologist Tim Williams reports a Wind Chill Advisory is in effect for parts of Maryland from 9 p.m. Thursday until 9 a.m. Friday.
It is expected to stay cold. The high Thursday will be 22 degrees and the low will be 5. There is a chance for some flurries Thursday.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 20 degrees. Saturday will be the nicest day at 35. Still, though, it will be in the low 30s until at least the middle of next week. The normal high for this time of year is 41 degrees.
Other Local News:
- 2 People Fatally Shot; Found Around Corner From Each Other
- Crews Respond To 2-Alarm Fire At Vacant Building
- Police Continuing Investigation, Suspending Ground Search For Escaped Prisoner
- National Drug Take-Back Day Encourages Safe Disposal Of Unused Medications
- Police Investigating Double Fatal Collision In New Windsor