BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The snow is over, but we’re not out of the woods yet. Frigid temperatures are here to stay.
Meteorologist Tim Williams reports a Wind Chill Advisory is in effect for parts of Maryland from 9 p.m. Thursday until 9 a.m. Friday.
It is expected to stay cold. The high Thursday will be 22 degrees and the low will be 5. There is a chance for some flurries Thursday.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 20 degrees. Saturday will be the nicest day at 35. Still, though, it will be in the low 30s until at least the middle of next week. The normal high for this time of year is 41 degrees.
Other Local News:
- Ocean City Gets A Number Of New Attractions This Year
- Suspect Who Gunned Down Woman Sought By Baltimore Police
- Judge Sentences 2 Md. Men to 50 Years for Motel Slaying
- Girl, 13, Suffers Graze Wound to Head; 3 Others Injured In Overnight Shootings
- Md. Teacher Charged With Illegal Sexual Contact With Student