Anne Arundel County Police Investigate Potential Murder/Suicide
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a double fatal shooting in Glen Burnie. The medical examiner has ruled the cause and manner of death as a murder/suicide.
According to police, two men were shot in a home on Wendover Road Monday evening.
The shooter has been identified as Michael Allen Nelson, 51. The victim has been identified as Thomas Alan Goat, 52.
Police say that residents in the lower portion of the home on Wendover Road were evacuated and were not injured. According to police, the house was set up apartment-style and the two men lived upstairs separately from the downstairs residents.
The two men were believed to be in a domestic relationship. At this time, there is no motive for the shooting.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Pleading For 2nd Chance In NFL: ‘I’m A Rehabilitated Man’
- Baltimore Police Solving Disturbingly Low Number Of The City’s Murders
- Md. Lawmaker Focus Of Major Media Campaign On Iran Nuclear Deal
- Rep. Cummings: ‘Black Lives Have To Matter To Black People’
- Howard Co. Home Catches Fire After Lightning Strike