Anne Arundel County Police Investigate Potential Murder/Suicide
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a double fatal shooting in Glen Burnie. The medical examiner has ruled the cause and manner of death as a murder/suicide.
According to police, two men were shot in a home on Wendover Road Monday evening.
The shooter has been identified as Michael Allen Nelson, 51. The victim has been identified as Thomas Alan Goat, 52.
Police say that residents in the lower portion of the home on Wendover Road were evacuated and were not injured. According to police, the house was set up apartment-style and the two men lived upstairs separately from the downstairs residents.
The two men were believed to be in a domestic relationship. At this time, there is no motive for the shooting.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Fmr. Federal Agents From Md. Charged With Bitcoin Money Laundering, Wire Fraud
- Local Frat Chapter Gets In Trouble For Underage Drinking
- Ravens Kicker Justin Tucker Gets Married
- 26 Cyclists Ride From Newtown To DC For Gun Control