Anne Arundel County Police Investigate Potential Murder/Suicide
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a double fatal shooting in Glen Burnie. The medical examiner has ruled the cause and manner of death as a murder/suicide.
According to police, two men were shot in a home on Wendover Road Monday evening.
The shooter has been identified as Michael Allen Nelson, 51. The victim has been identified as Thomas Alan Goat, 52.
Police say that residents in the lower portion of the home on Wendover Road were evacuated and were not injured. According to police, the house was set up apartment-style and the two men lived upstairs separately from the downstairs residents.
The two men were believed to be in a domestic relationship. At this time, there is no motive for the shooting.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- High Wind Rattles Buildings, Topples Trees And Shuts Off Power
- Gubernatorial Candidate Heather Mizeur Rallies For Marijuana Reform
- Man Accused Of Firing At Police Is Arrested
- Francis Factor: Catholics Celebrate The Pope’s 1-Year Anniversary
- Springtime In Paris: Women’s Only Event Pairs Food With French Wine