Southwest Airlines Begins International Flights Out Of BWI
Get Breaking News First
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—The largest carrier at BWI-Marshall is spreading its wings. Southwest Airlines says they are starting international flights.
They will begin flying to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica on July 1.
Tickets went on sale Monday.
The flights will originate from BWI-Marshall, Atlanta and Orlando.
This is a result of Southwest’s integration with AirTran Airways.
Other Local News:
- New Video Released In Fatal Road Rage Incident From Md. To Pa.
- Women Suspected In Germantown Exorcism Indicted
- Sole Witness To Columbia Mall Shooting Questions Why His Life Was Spared
- 2 Teenage Girls Charged After Torturing Autistic Classmate
- Columbia Mall Shooter Reported Hearing Voices, Never Got Mental Health Help