LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—The largest carrier at BWI-Marshall is spreading its wings. Southwest Airlines says they are starting international flights.
They will begin flying to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica on July 1.
Tickets went on sale Monday.
The flights will originate from BWI-Marshall, Atlanta and Orlando.
This is a result of Southwest’s integration with AirTran Airways.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident
- New Study: Medical Errors Are 3rd Leading Cause For Death In US