LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—The largest carrier at BWI-Marshall is spreading its wings. Southwest Airlines says they are starting international flights.
They will begin flying to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica on July 1.
Tickets went on sale Monday.
The flights will originate from BWI-Marshall, Atlanta and Orlando.
This is a result of Southwest’s integration with AirTran Airways.
Other Local News:
- Man Killed After Being Hit By Car In Prince George’s County
- Police: Md. High School Student’s Diary Reveals Mass Shooting Plot
- Trump Administration Pushed to Speak Out Against Hate Crimes
- Only A Few Seconds Of Body Cam Footage In Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting Released
- Local Breweries Rally Against Legislation Affecting Taproom Hours