Southwest Airlines Begins International Flights Out Of BWI
Get Breaking News First
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—The largest carrier at BWI-Marshall is spreading its wings. Southwest Airlines says they are starting international flights.
They will begin flying to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica on July 1.
Tickets went on sale Monday.
The flights will originate from BWI-Marshall, Atlanta and Orlando.
This is a result of Southwest’s integration with AirTran Airways.
Other Local News:
- Highway Safety Officials Urge Marylanders To Share The Road
- Orioles In Boston As City Marks 1 Year Since Marathon Bombings
- 5 Taken To The Hospital After Megabus Crash Near Havre De Grace
- Detectives Still Searching For Gunman Who Shot Kayaker In Pasadena
- Veteran Police Sergeant Gets No Jail Time In Misconduct Case