LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—The largest carrier at BWI-Marshall is spreading its wings. Southwest Airlines says they are starting international flights.
They will begin flying to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica on July 1.
Tickets went on sale Monday.
The flights will originate from BWI-Marshall, Atlanta and Orlando.
This is a result of Southwest’s integration with AirTran Airways.
Other Local News:
- Man Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Sister, 2 Cousins Charged With Murder
- Hate Crime Charge Brought Against Man Accused Of Killing Bowie St. Student
- Police Are Looking To Identify Gwynn Oak Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 2 Major Developments Could Reshape The U.S. Opioid Crisis