LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—The largest carrier at BWI-Marshall is spreading its wings. Southwest Airlines says they are starting international flights.
They will begin flying to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica on July 1.
Tickets went on sale Monday.
The flights will originate from BWI-Marshall, Atlanta and Orlando.
This is a result of Southwest’s integration with AirTran Airways.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Farmers’ Market Looking To Add More Vendors For 2018 Season
- Md. Teen Celebrates Graduation After Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Plane Headed To Maryland Crashes Killing 3 People, 1 Dog
- 1 Dead, 3 Injured In Single-Vehicle Crash In Pasadena
- Power Outage Cripples Atlanta Airport, Some BWI Flights Impacted