LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—The largest carrier at BWI-Marshall is spreading its wings. Southwest Airlines says they are starting international flights.
They will begin flying to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica on July 1.
Tickets went on sale Monday.
The flights will originate from BWI-Marshall, Atlanta and Orlando.
This is a result of Southwest’s integration with AirTran Airways.
Other Local News:
- Former Owner Of Md. Theater Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- Police Arrest ‘Godfather’ Of ’12 O’Clock’ Boys On ‘Chop Shop’ Charges
- Police Investigating ATM Skimming Device Found At Local Store
- Report Supports Police Car Bombing Suspect’s Insanity Plea
- Police Search For Suspects In Armed Robbery Of Auto Parts Store