LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—The largest carrier at BWI-Marshall is spreading its wings. Southwest Airlines says they are starting international flights.
They will begin flying to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica on July 1.
Tickets went on sale Monday.
The flights will originate from BWI-Marshall, Atlanta and Orlando.
This is a result of Southwest’s integration with AirTran Airways.
Other Local News:
- First Warning WX: Hermine Could Impact Labor Day Weekend In Md.
- Man Attempts to Bring Shotgun Through Security At BWI
- BPD Partners With Comedian Guy Richards to Fight Mental Illness Stigma
- Police: Man Stabs Pregnant Girlfriend In Montgomery County
- Millions of Oysters Coming to Maryland Thanks to $800K Grant