Southwest Airlines Begins International Flights Out Of BWI
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—The largest carrier at BWI-Marshall is spreading its wings. Southwest Airlines says they are starting international flights.
They will begin flying to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica on July 1.
Tickets went on sale Monday.
The flights will originate from BWI-Marshall, Atlanta and Orlando.
This is a result of Southwest’s integration with AirTran Airways.
Other Local News:
- Reports Of Gunfire Spread Panic At Washington Navy Yard
- Concerns About Potential July 4th Terror Attack
- Hit-And-Run Leaves Baltimore Woman Critically Injured In Coma
- Race For Baltimore Mayor In Spotlight After Dixon Declares Candidacy
- Man Accused Of Setting Fire To CVS During Riots Caused $1M In Damages