Southwest Airlines Begins International Flights Out Of BWI
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—The largest carrier at BWI-Marshall is spreading its wings. Southwest Airlines says they are starting international flights.
They will begin flying to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica on July 1.
Tickets went on sale Monday.
The flights will originate from BWI-Marshall, Atlanta and Orlando.
This is a result of Southwest’s integration with AirTran Airways.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Study: Summer Months Spark Increase In Fatal Accidents Involving Teens
- Commissioner Batts Apologizes To His Officers After Riots
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father