LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—The largest carrier at BWI-Marshall is spreading its wings. Southwest Airlines says they are starting international flights.
They will begin flying to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica on July 1.
Tickets went on sale Monday.
The flights will originate from BWI-Marshall, Atlanta and Orlando.
This is a result of Southwest’s integration with AirTran Airways.
Other Local News:
- [LIVE BLOG] Pre-Trial Motions Set to Begin In Miller Trial
- Md. Comptroller Eyeing Up Big Changes For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Family Of Frostburg Football Player Who Died Will Settle Suit With NCAA