Southwest Airlines Begins International Flights Out Of BWI
Get Breaking News First
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—The largest carrier at BWI-Marshall is spreading its wings. Southwest Airlines says they are starting international flights.
They will begin flying to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica on July 1.
Tickets went on sale Monday.
The flights will originate from BWI-Marshall, Atlanta and Orlando.
This is a result of Southwest’s integration with AirTran Airways.
Other Local News:
- Report: Man Who Died In Police Custody Consumed Cocaine Prior To Arrest
- AACO Top Cop Addresses Police Mistrust Following Michael Brown Shooting
- Woman Holding Baby Claims She Was Tased By Police; Officers Refute Story
- Forbes Ranks Ravens Fans Among Best In The NFL
- Maryland To Share $75M In Bank Of America Mortgage Fraud Settlement