GAMBRILLS, Md. (WJZ) — A pair of multi-alarm fires rip through two separate buildings in Anne Arundel County.
The first fire totally destroyed a two-story garage in the 1600-block of Polly Place in Gambrills Tuesday morning.
The fire caused approximately $400,000 in total damage to the garage, vehicles and equipment.
The second left a single family home in the 6200-block of McKendree Road in Dunkirk a total loss. This fire also caused $400,000 in damage. It’s unclear if there were working smoke alarms.
No one was hurt in either incident.
Both fires remain under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Md. Attorney General Signs Off On Giant, Food Lion Merger
- Report: State Indicates Possible Appeal In New Trial for Adnan Syed
- Restaurant That Served Driver Who Killed Noah Leotta Forfeits License
- State Faces Hurdle in Trial of 5th Officer Charged in Freddie Gray Case
- Police: Man Found Shot in Head on Patapsco Ave. ‘Critical’