GAMBRILLS, Md. (WJZ) — A pair of multi-alarm fires rip through two separate buildings in Anne Arundel County.
The first fire totally destroyed a two-story garage in the 1600-block of Polly Place in Gambrills Tuesday morning.
The fire caused approximately $400,000 in total damage to the garage, vehicles and equipment.
The second left a single family home in the 6200-block of McKendree Road in Dunkirk a total loss. This fire also caused $400,000 in damage. It’s unclear if there were working smoke alarms.
No one was hurt in either incident.
Both fires remain under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Crash Kills Two On Route 50 In Annapolis
- Trump Tweets: Transgender People Won’t Be Allowed To Serve In Military
- Amazon Goes On Hiring Spree, Will Hold Job Fair At Baltimore Warehouse
- State of Maryland Reaches Settlement In Tyrone West Death Lawsuit
- Emergency Services Director: Kent Island Tornado Looks ‘Like Somebody Steered It… Away From Homes’