TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Three men accused of shooting a convenience store clerk are now behind bars.
Avery Perry, 22, Renwick Perry Jr., 25, and Devon Powell, 23, have all been taken into custody.
They’re accused of shooting a clerk at the 7-Eleven store on Pleasant Plains Road in Towson back in December.
The victim was treated for at least one gunshot wound.
All three suspects are being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Still Unclear What Drove Man To Kill Wife And Son, Commit Suicide
- Impeachment Sought After Alleged Racist, Sexist Comments By Md. Sheriff
- City School Student Found Not Guilty Of Killing Classmate
- Slain Officer’s Face To Appear On Ignition Interlock Devices
- Md. Wrestler Kyle Snyder Vows to Compete In 5 Olympic Games