TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Three men accused of shooting a convenience store clerk are now behind bars.
Avery Perry, 22, Renwick Perry Jr., 25, and Devon Powell, 23, have all been taken into custody.
They’re accused of shooting a clerk at the 7-Eleven store on Pleasant Plains Road in Towson back in December.
The victim was treated for at least one gunshot wound.
All three suspects are being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Jolly Rogers An Integral Part Of Ocean City’s Appeal
- Church Community Outaged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall