Police Arrest 3 Men In December Shooting At Towson 7-Eleven
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Three men accused of shooting a convenience store clerk are now behind bars.
Avery Perry, 22, Renwick Perry Jr., 25, and Devon Powell, 23, have all been taken into custody.
They’re accused of shooting a clerk at the 7-Eleven store on Pleasant Plains Road in Towson back in December.
The victim was treated for at least one gunshot wound.
All three suspects are being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Report: Man Who Died In Police Custody Consumed Cocaine Prior To Arrest
- AACO Top Cop Addresses Police Mistrust Following Michael Brown Shooting
- Woman Holding Baby Claims She Was Tased By Police; Officers Refute Story
- Forbes Ranks Ravens Fans Among Best In The NFL
- Maryland To Share $75M In Bank Of America Mortgage Fraud Settlement