TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Three men accused of shooting a convenience store clerk are now behind bars.
Avery Perry, 22, Renwick Perry Jr., 25, and Devon Powell, 23, have all been taken into custody.
They’re accused of shooting a clerk at the 7-Eleven store on Pleasant Plains Road in Towson back in December.
The victim was treated for at least one gunshot wound.
All three suspects are being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- BARCS Holds Second Tats For Tails At Baltimore Tattoo Museum
- Police: Suspect In Custody; Bomb Squad Called To Investigate Essex Home
- Authorities Searching For Man Who Walked Away From House Arrest
- Armed Men Arrested After Fleeing Scene Of Shooting, Crashing Into Building
- 5 Robbed At Gunpoint In Maryland; 1 Shot