Police Arrest 3 Men In December Shooting At Towson 7-Eleven
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Three men accused of shooting a convenience store clerk are now behind bars.
Avery Perry, 22, Renwick Perry Jr., 25, and Devon Powell, 23, have all been taken into custody.
They’re accused of shooting a clerk at the 7-Eleven store on Pleasant Plains Road in Towson back in December.
The victim was treated for at least one gunshot wound.
All three suspects are being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- 7 Injured When Car Crashes Into Andy Nelson’s Barbecue Restaurant
- Maryland Live! Casino Eyes Soon-To-Be-Fired Atlantic City Workers
- Police: Woman Spit On Officers’ Faces During Drug Arrest In Glen Burnie
- Can’t Beat It? Eat It. Snakehead Fish Becomes State Trophy
- Drivers Should Expect Upcoming Lane Closures On The Bay Bridge