Police Arrest 3 Men In December Shooting At Towson 7-Eleven
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Three men accused of shooting a convenience store clerk are now behind bars.
Avery Perry, 22, Renwick Perry Jr., 25, and Devon Powell, 23, have all been taken into custody.
They’re accused of shooting a clerk at the 7-Eleven store on Pleasant Plains Road in Towson back in December.
The victim was treated for at least one gunshot wound.
All three suspects are being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Md. State Police Eyeing Up Drunk Drivers This Holiday Weekend
- Race For Baltimore Mayor In Spotlight After Dixon Declares Candidacy
- Reports Of Gunfire Spread Panic At Washington Navy Yard
- Man Accused Of Setting Fire To CVS During Riots Caused $1M In Damages
- City Police Officer Injured In Crash With Another Vehicle