Police Arrest 3 Men In December Shooting At Towson 7-Eleven
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Three men accused of shooting a convenience store clerk are now behind bars.
Avery Perry, 22, Renwick Perry Jr., 25, and Devon Powell, 23, have all been taken into custody.
They’re accused of shooting a clerk at the 7-Eleven store on Pleasant Plains Road in Towson back in December.
The victim was treated for at least one gunshot wound.
All three suspects are being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- Body Found In Dundalk Area Identified As Missing Baltimore County Woman
- DNR Police Sworn To Protect The Chesapeake Bay Crab Population
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Maryland Road Rage Fatal Shooting
- 1 Dead After Double Shooting In Business Along Reisterstown Road
- Police: Drunk Man Fails To Enter Wrong Home, Falls Asleep On Porch