TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Three men accused of shooting a convenience store clerk are now behind bars.
Avery Perry, 22, Renwick Perry Jr., 25, and Devon Powell, 23, have all been taken into custody.
They’re accused of shooting a clerk at the 7-Eleven store on Pleasant Plains Road in Towson back in December.
The victim was treated for at least one gunshot wound.
All three suspects are being held without bail.
Other Local News:
- State Of Emergency Caused By Flooding Lifted In Frederick
- All Suspects In Balt. Co. Ofc. Amy Caprio’s Murder Charged As Adults
- Missing Takoma Park Teen Could Be In Baltimore
- ‘Combative’ Man Shot In Stomach After Officer’s Gun Discharged At Fire Scene
- Documents: 16-Year-Old Suspect Named 3 Others In Officer Amy Caprio’s Death