Cecil County Man Faces Charges In Recent String Of Burglaries
NORTH EAST, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Cecil County make an arrest in a recent string of thefts.
John Barton faces multiple charges, including first and second-degree burglary.
Police say the 31-year-old is responsible for at least one of 15 thefts in the North East area in the past three months.
Police say they found stolen property at Barton’s home in the 400-block of Lakeside Drive.
He also faces drug charges.
Police believe there are several other suspects involved in the burglaries. Additional arrests are expected soon.
Other Local News:
- City OKs $20M To Help Cover Cost Of Baltimore Unrest
- Severe Thunderstorm Warnings, Watches Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Maryland Leaders Request Federal Funds To Help After Baltimore Riots
- Rescue Teams Searching For Missing Man Overboard Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Former Treasurer For Municipal Association Pleads Guilty To Felony Theft