Cecil County Man Faces Charges In Recent String Of Burglaries
NORTH EAST, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Cecil County make an arrest in a recent string of thefts.
John Barton faces multiple charges, including first and second-degree burglary.
Police say the 31-year-old is responsible for at least one of 15 thefts in the North East area in the past three months.
Police say they found stolen property at Barton’s home in the 400-block of Lakeside Drive.
He also faces drug charges.
Police believe there are several other suspects involved in the burglaries. Additional arrests are expected soon.
Other Local News:
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Attempts Breaking Into Home To Steal Pills
- Md. Medical Facilities Taking Precautions As Ebola-Stricken Arrive In U.S.
- 3-Year-Old Little Girl Dies From Injuries In City Drive-By Shooting
- U.S. Senators Criticize, Goodell Defends Ray Rice 2-Game Suspension
- House OKs Bill To Address Border Crisis