Cecil County Man Faces Charges In Recent String Of Burglaries
NORTH EAST, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Cecil County make an arrest in a recent string of thefts.
John Barton faces multiple charges, including first and second-degree burglary.
Police say the 31-year-old is responsible for at least one of 15 thefts in the North East area in the past three months.
Police say they found stolen property at Barton’s home in the 400-block of Lakeside Drive.
He also faces drug charges.
Police believe there are several other suspects involved in the burglaries. Additional arrests are expected soon.
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’