BERLIN, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore may be Charm City, but could Berlin, Md. be America’s coolest small town?
It’s in the running!
Each year, Budget Travel holds a contest to find “America’s Coolest Small Town.”
Right now, Berlin, just outside Ocean City, is in the number one spot.
The movies Tuck Everlasting and Runaway Bride were filmed there.
To vote, click here. The deadline is Feb. 25.
Other Local News:
- Crews Investigate Suspicious Package At BWI Airport
- 400 Dundalk Homes, Businesses Without Water During Water Valve Repairs
- Boaters Catch Video Of Bear As It Swims Across Maryland Lake
- Storm Leaves Downed Trees, High Water In Baltimore County
- Family, Friends Mourn Loss Of Young Mother, 2 Kids In Apartment Fire