BERLIN, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore may be Charm City, but could Berlin, Md. be America’s coolest small town?
It’s in the running!
Each year, Budget Travel holds a contest to find “America’s Coolest Small Town.”
Right now, Berlin, just outside Ocean City, is in the number one spot.
The movies Tuck Everlasting and Runaway Bride were filmed there.
To vote, click here. The deadline is Feb. 25.
Other Local News:
- $5 Million Study Set for New Chesapeake Bay Crossing
- Guilty Plea For Parkville Man Who Videotaped Young Girls At Swim Meets
- USDA to Reopen Offices Closed After Email Threats
- First Warning WX: Hurricane Watch In Effect As Tropical Depression Nears Florida Gulf
- ‘Preservation Resource Center’ Aims to Assist Ellicott City Flood Victims